New Records

1835 replies [Last post]

I wasn't expecting to do the OCD. Just before this run I was thinking that I'll do the least time goal first and then move to OCD as the OCD is much easier and the only problem was to get the twelfth ball in. This was meant to be a least time goal attempt.

My Profile

@naveed. Do you think its possible to get 4 sec on small divide?

I would think its possible but it would someone with extreme speed.

My Profile

Misty's Long Bony Road OCD 36s by dahkjdas, announced at 2014/10/05 07:01 UTC. I'm surprised that no one has posted it here yet. Video soon.

I finally recorded 26 balls in "Fisty's Bog".

Mygod wrote:
Misty's Long Bony Road OCD 36s by dahkjdas, announced at 2014/10/05 07:01 UTC. I'm surprised that no one has posted it here yet. Video soon.

I'm wondering does anyone know DaB's real name? Pavke lost DaB's email but he told me his email is his name.

My Profile

You shouldn't really ask that sort of question, and no one should answer them either. I cant believe Pavke would've told you. I suppose I do know his name coz I've had an email off him, but the name wasn't in the address though.

Yeah man, internet safety. Anyway I got 32 balls on drool. I recorded it, but its on the android version cos that's what I was playing at the time

Peter, if I proved that i'm innocent, will you add me to the Leaderboard?

Yes, of course.

Just 9 more time records left for DaB. Peter you should pitch in and do AB3 OCD.

Edit: Found a issue in the chart; beside Road Blocks in least time OCD it's written Peter B but I broke the record.

My Profile

Well I'm 13:42 now

Oh Naveed you are so…………

WTF……Life-Water-Rainbow got TTW 23s just now

Oh Naveed you are so…………

…………able to finish a sentence. Wink

@Nav,
Pitch in? Were we meant to be targeting his records.

I've just found 2 other errors along with your one. DaB only has 5 OCD time records, and also I forgot to take into account the OOS OCD removal from the total total (172).

I've just got The Third Wheel OCD 23 seconds, here is the screenshot:
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1359/2908/original.jpg
The video may be announced in a few days.

Are You Coming Home, Love MOM.

Peter B, I have two questions:
1)How did you get almost 60m high tower?! I can barely get haft the size of it! And how did you get goos stand still on one strand? How do you upload WoG towers to leaderboards anyway?
2) Exactly what levels do you try to get most goos in to get 1300+ ? I have collected 1103, so I'm not too far off (all thought it shows to me that I have collected 2048 goos, strange...).

naveed_rizvi wrote:
I would think its possible but it would someone with extreme speed.

Definitely not me with my lags XD

I need a proper mouse that doesn't lose connection too ;_;

I wonder how I got all the OCDs on a lagging computer...

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
How do you upload WoG towers to leaderboards anyway?

http://goofans.com/leaderboard/upload

Or you just upload your profile through GooTool...

The 'flying triangle' trick (which I heard someone refer to as a 'flag' at one point, which I think is a cute name) doesn't actually *stand* like that. The top towers are built to their limits, which means that if you leave them to sit they will quickly fall over. How it's done is: Detach the 3rd highest gooball, quickly attach it as high up as possible, and then IMMEDIATELY close the game with a key combo like Alt-F4.

My Top 5 tower[s]: 51.38m Profile | 51.17m Video - Click on my username to see my addins.

Deku wrote:
Or you just upload your profile through GooTool...

The 'flying triangle' trick (which I heard someone refer to as a 'flag' at one point, which I think is a cute name) doesn't actually *stand* like that. The top towers are built to their limits, which means that if you leave them to sit they will quickly fall over. How it's done is: Detach the 3rd highest gooball, quickly attach it as high up as possible, and then IMMEDIATELY close the game with a key combo like Alt-F4.

Closing the game won't save your tower if you're in WoG Corp.

What version do you have? What platform? It saves just fine for me...

My Top 5 tower[s]: 51.38m Profile | 51.17m Video - Click on my username to see my addins.

It's annoying that youtu.be and https don't work for the YouTube links btw. @david

Finally got 16s……

@dengshouhao
What 16s? Context plz?

Mygod wrote:
@dengshouhao
What 16s? Context plz?

Water Lock Goal 16s, will be confirmed if he proofs he isn't cheating.

@Wikigoo-4evr,
1) coz I'm good at tower building... I don't know what else I can say. The more you practice, the better you'll get. See Deku's post here for some tips.
2) All of 'em! You haven't uploaded any profiles so I cant really advise you.

Closing the game won't save your tower if you're in WoG Corp.

err... bluff

Wikigoo-4evr,
you can look at other player's profiles in which levels they got how many balls when they were around 1300 balls. I personally think that "Welcoming Unit" is the easiest level to collect many gooballs, so if you don't have 92 there already, go get them. Wink
Another easy max goo score is to be found in "Chain". 87 balls in "You Have To Explode The Head is also pretty easy.
You can get many Gooballs in "Beauty And The Electric Tentacle if you are capable of the speedclicking bug.
To give you more tips I'd need to know what scores do you have.

goomatz wrote:
Wikigoo-4evr,
you can look at other player's profiles in which levels they got how many balls when they were around 1300 balls. I personally think that "Welcoming Unit" is the easiest level to collect many gooballs, so if you don't have 92 there already, go get them. Wink
Another easy max goo score is to be found in "Chain". 87 balls in "You Have To Explode The Head is also pretty easy.
You can get many Gooballs in "Beauty And The Electric Tentacle if you are capable of the speedclicking bug.
To give you more tips I'd need to know what scores do you have.

Well, I guess you'll never know (except one of my old ones) because Gootool is bugged too much and crashes too much on Windows. So there.

I also have to admit that my 'ideal' tower concept I came up with is going to be very hard and time consuming... far more so than a 'normal' tower.

EDIT (adding in a more important point):

Peter B wrote:
@Wikigoo-4evr,
1) coz I'm good at tower building... I don't know what else I can say. The more you practice, the better you'll get. See Deku's post here for some tips.

To be fair, my original tower base built that got to 49 meters was pretty recklessly built - but the fact that I built it in a regular pattern lent great stability to it. I think this is a good example of how regularity is important in tower building.