WOG chapter ideas properties

62 replies [Last post]

I suggest people to be careful with their ideas because some people may have already made something like that! I made this forum so everyone can see what ideas people got. My ideas:

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
World of goo Dyamond catchers:
A dragon chapter,
A scary mansion chapter,
A deadly pit chapter,
A sky city chapter

World of goo Dyamond catchers 2:
A Disco chapter,
(Chapter 2 no idea yet)
A factorial machine chapter,
A moon chapter,
(Chapter 5 no idea yet)

World of wiki-goo:
A classical Wiki chapter (The Wiki testing laboratory),
A dark Wiki maze,
A pink palace,
A Wiki sky city.

This is what dan250 says and agrees to my suggestion:

dan250 wrote:
I think I should say my chapters before wikigoo changes somethin

Town of deligoo
Tropical island
Future deligoo
Sky palace
Death tower

There are other people made ones and I would suggest people to just be careful in this case.

Albino Pokey's chapters (using the name format "island1X")

Albino Pokey wrote:
Another Planet:
1) Landing (space/earth)
2) The Mountains (snow)
3) Deep Underground (caves, wind, and darkness)
4) The Forest (tentative title, using a new mechanic I've been testing)
5) Connection (the WoGC and WoGAP towers are connected)

If anybody else wants to make chapters or MWV (MapWorldViews) please write them here.
You can't really make custom MapWorldViews, you can only edit the original on a copy of WoG. You might want to change that. -AP

Uh, well, I want to eventually make a total conversion, although I'm unsure exactly what it'll be about. However, I'm pretty sure I'll call it Yet Another World Of Goo (YAWOG).

If you don't write your ideas on the forum, it is highly unlikely people will do the same...

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Everyone can call their addins World of goo only add something like:

World of goo [added]

There are MWV (MapWorldViews) like already:

World of goo The other side of the world
World of wiki-goo
World of goo Dyamond catchers
World of goo Dyamond catchers 2
World of goo Untrusted signs
World of goo another planet
World of goo Far lands

You can think of anything. Only make a new planet. You can call it like World of goo Frzen world or World of goo the dead planet or World of goo Asteroid belt...

I had an idea of making

Galaxy of goo

Which actually will be called:

Galaxy of goo The goo planet unity

That is just where all the worlds of goo are together and you can open any planet. Only I need a permission of everybody who is making or already made MapWorldViews and chapters. Tell me if you have any ideas, make them and if you allow me I'll put them in massive addin that never been before Galaxy of goo! You'll be additional authors for the BIG GOO-D addin... What do you think guys?

(The addin may not be published because it may be about over 1GB big or even bigger as the MapWorldViews will come out more...

Additional: World of goo Red Dead Ruby

that would be created depending weather S.M.O.K.E will kill herself or escape the death tower with a capsule

Did anyone check my chapters

I made goomods.

Please write them here cause we do need the property ideas from you - if somebody's not gona check there but will check here and will have the same ideas as you do then there probably will be problems - please write them here.

wog#1:the forggton planet
chapter 1:altiar
chapter 2:leauge
chapter 3:archon
chapter 4:navioron
epulogue:karaki

wog#2:the killing machine
chapter 1:entering the killing machine
chapter 2:the robot
chapter 3:revolution
chapter 4:STRIKE
epuloige:calming things down

wog#3:strike on thrusday
chapter 1:the warning
chapter 2:the flight
chapter 3:the landing
chapter 4:the hurry
epuloge:the almost-destrouction

wog#4:the last adventure
chapter 1?
chapter 2?
chapter 3?
chapter 4?
epulogie:the last of ron and kyle

I made goomods.

Don't you see, wiki is an idea thief! See, he's missing a couple! JK, of course Tongue

gooey goo wrote:
Stuff.

You do realize this is gona take YEARS for you to make these things - start with something simple - level.

Got ideas for my fourth wog
Chapter 1:the idea theif
Chapter 2:survival
Chapter 3:the rocket
Chapter 4:another planet
Epilogue:the last of Ron and kyle

I made goomods.

Ha! Funny!

Wats si funny

I made goomods.

Since another planet already exists, that confirms the idea thief chapter!

Ok,then I'll call it a different planet

I made goomods.

another another planet?

-_-

It's actully called a different planet

I made goomods.

hahahaha... Laughing out loud

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Oh, brother! This is getting insane! Well if you've downloaded Earth Of Goo: The Gooey Part 2, then you already know what our chapters will be so far. The only thing you won't know is the ideas inside them (of course).

P.S. For anyone wondering when the full version of Earth Of Goo: The Gooey Part 2 will come out, I have one thing to say:

Pyrodroid is SOOOO busy (As am I) that I estimate it will take at the least, 2 years to finish the entire game. Also, since I don't want to toil over the problems encountered with the demo again, there will be no other postings of the game until it is OFFICIALLY complete! As in we won't post another demo or anything else UNTIL THE ENTIRE TOTAL CONVERSION MOD IS DONE!!

Then me and Pyrodroid will program a totally new game! Laughing out loud

For now, we're still finishing all the levels in chapter 1! And if each chapter has 35 levels... and there are 5 chapters... You can do the math now... Tongue

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

I can't download it
I keep forrgetting to download one

I made goomods.

That's ok, it'll be there when you can! Smile

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

but I can't find out witch one it is!

I made goomods.

The link is in my signature. Wink

oooo.. you mean you want to download earth of goo
yea that is the link

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Did it
No luck Sad

I made goomods.

If you have a problem, and want us to help, a more descriptive explanation than "no luck" is vital.

So...

I made goomods.

As in, If you installed my demo and it won't work, please give us an idea of why it doesn't work. Does it crash? Or crash when you do something in particular? Also, you have to download ALL 10 of the files listed in the downloads tab or you won't have all the files for it to work. If nothing works, then it's a different problem...

Has a error

I made goomods.

uh, more specific than that.

-_-

Gooey, do you remember Mom4Evr's "How Not To Submit Bug Reports"? Think about that.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.