WOG chapter ideas properties

62 replies [Last post]

When does it get the error? When loading? When loading a specific level? When playing a cutscene? Puzzled

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

It says:The task failed to complete due to a fatal error - check the log. (java.lang.Exception)

I made goomods.

Sounds like a GooTool Error... Try reinstalling gootool... You should also check that log and see what that says... Puzzled

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

What log?

I made goomods.

Read the FAQ. All this is explained in there.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

What FAQ?

I made goomods.

*sigh*

Gooey, please stop spamming links to Sploder. I will just keep deleting them from your posts.

And if you look at the top of the page, there's a menu that says World of Goo. Look for the link marked FAQ. That is the FAQ.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Then what do I click?

I made goomods.

You click the link that says FAQ. You scroll down to the information on the profile. You click on the link marked "profile file location". You read that page.

there is no page that said that on the FAQ.

I made goomods.

Oh, for crying out loud. Here: http://goofans.com/developers/game-file-formats/profile-file-format

FAQ->Technical Questions->first link in the page

Not hard to find. Next time, just read the flipping FAQ. All of it. FAQ's are never too long, and always contain useful information you should know anyway.

what do I read!?

I made goomods.

The log from GooTool in the place where it tells you to find it in the FAQ section! Stare

You read the FAQ. Like I just said...

For god's sake,WHERE!?

I made goomods.

Gooey, just tell us what you want to know. Then I'll link you to a page that tells you about it.

@AP & MOM: I've gotten kind of lost as to what you guys are trying to link to. Are we talking about the WoG profile or GooTool's log?

I was thinking he was asking where the profile was. But that was a while ago, so I clean forgot. Tongue

The profile.

Gooey Goo:

Read.
The.
FAQ.

There's a link right there, that leads you to words. You look at these words and make sure your brain can calculate them into an understandable language. This is known as reading...

No, he's asking what to read to find the log for GooTool so he can fix Earth Of Goo.

SHUT UP AP
That's just nonsense
I want to find a Mac beta zip.

I made goomods.

How is that nonsense?

Read the FAQ, we gave links for you. Just click the link and read.

Mac beta zip? Strange, I recall you saying:

gooey goo wrote:
What log?

And then it trailed off into a confusing conversation of nobody knowing who wants what and gooey not reading anything they linked to.

I have a suggestion: how about gooey starts a new topic saying what he wants to know and we can tell him. Problem solved.

I know that it is hard to get a mac beta patch,but it is possible. I don't want to harm you, I just want help.

I made goomods.

3 things:
1: what harming?
2: AP didn't do any thing wrong. He IS a mod, and he does have powers you'll only dream of.
uh, what ever comes next: i'm done helping. you'll just insult me or forget how to use logic.

-_-

I need to put the Python into the editor, But it won't accept it nor do I know how to edit the python, I will need All the help I can get.

I made goomods.

I have no idea what you're asking for, gooey. First you were asking for the GooTool log, now you're talking about a mac beta patch for some editor that you haven't specified, and that isn't related to this thread.

Gooey, make a new thread and say in there what you're asking for.

this topic is full of off topic discussion

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Including u

I made goomods.

wow, that's real nice, considering this is goo23's first post on this topic, and YOU, gooeygoo, have been telling people to shut up.
/sarcasm

-_-