Galaxy of goo

17 replies [Last post]

I'm on my way of making de most massive addin ever - Galaxy of goo

There will be all the islands and MapWorldViews ever made on goofans including the original WOG. I may show you the picture when it will be ready. Only I need permission from every single author of MapWorldViews and islands like AP, TM13 (Cool, he's back), Honey (I dunno how cause he's left), dan250 (He is still working on his addin/s), momo1526 (If he's going to make one)...

Please give me a permission - that will be the addin over all addins and you'll be guaranteed you gona be additional authors for the giant addin so I would be pleased if you would give me your permissions. You can post here if you want.

That would be very cool, but unfortunately you can't have more than five chapters, and putting all those addins togather would require at least twenty-five.

If you find a way to do it, though, that would be a very nice mod.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I took a break and started working on my profile
I OCD'd all of chap.1

I would change my MWV and turn it into a 2 hour long movie.
the galaxy of goo sounds interesting.
but i think that won't be possible,
who cares?
I'm planning to make a user level pack (and this will be merged)
e.g dan250 level
wikigoo level
momo1526 level

You made a real chapter or put on your custom WOG levels separately?

seperately

This would be a cool idea, but I don't see the practical point of it. Why would someone want to install more than one total conversion?

Maybe a hand selection of all the best chapters could be nice. And I shall (probably maybe) make a chapter as soon as I can.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Maybe we should have a Chapter addin section, like someone suggested earlier. That would keep them organized.

Heyo!

Just remember the 20 MB limit of addins; it can be restrictive in some cases. Far Lands, for example, took forever to fix just because I had to figure out a way to get the addin to davidc so he could upload it.

Maybe DavidC could change that when he eventually gets the time. People are getting more and more ambitious, and in the process bigger addins are being made.

It's a server limit, actually. He couldn't change it if he tried.

...Oooh... Hee hee... My Earth of Goo Addin has a few goomods that are SLIGHTLY (by about 250kb) bigger than 20 mb! So it's not THAT restrictive... Wink

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Fyi, 20 MB = 20480 KB. So if your addins are 20250 KB, you're still below 20 MB.

1 MB = 1024 KB = 1048576 bytes. Memory is in powers of 2.

MOM4evr wrote:
Just remember the 20 MB limit of addins; it can be restrictive in some cases.

Ahh... You sausage - I told ya about three times to tell davidc the web page on goofans where is the unpublished addin so he download it by himself so you don't even need to send him any addins but he downloads it by himself as you just give him the link.

By the way everybody, download 0.3 version for my level Mars beauty!

Yep. Took me forever to realize that I could do that, which is why it took me so long to fix Far Lands. Ah, well. Tongue

Farlands are still deleted, you know...

No, it's not. Far Lands has a current, playable .goomod. I should know, I fixed it. You can get it here: http://goofans.com/download/level/world-of-goo-far-lands

I plan making a world map view (only)

I made goomods.