Need Help Contacting Kyle and/or Ron

12 replies [Last post]

Hello,

My company has tried emailing Kyle and Ron via the form on the 2D Boy website several times with no success. We believe our emails are going to some sort of spam folder. Could somebody here by chance help us get into contact with them? It concerns a new digital distribution storefront which offers a higher revenue percentage than Steam. Anyway, any and all help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Jordan

One (maybe some others) of our members has his email on their whitelist, so he might be willing to help contact them. However, as far as I know, the 2DBoy contact should be on their whitelist as well.

It's possible that they either don't think your emails are worth replying to, or they don't have time. How long have you waited for a reply (that is, how long are the intervals between your "several" emails)?

EDIT: Also, please don't post duplicate topics in multiple places. One is enough, most people check all the forums anyway so more topics won't mean faster/better responses. And if you don't know where it fits best, just guess and mods can move it if necessary.

Puggsoy, I saw one topic that is the same looks like he made two because everyone ignored or a glitch came up - better if you would delete one and put what I wrote on post right here... No I'll do it my self but you delete it after, ok?

I would recommend using the contact form on their website, as they have a whitelist on their email that blocks any unrecognized senders. If they saw your emails, thoug, they would probably reply to them, Ron and Kyle are very good about that.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
Puggsoy, I saw one topic that is the same looks like he made two because everyone ignored or a glitch came up - better if you would delete one and put what I wrote on post right here... No I'll do it my self but you delete it after, ok?

Wiki, he made one out of his own choice. It's very unlikely that a glitch would cause a duplicate thread to be made in a completely different forum section. He probably thought it would help to post in two places. In any case it was not because everybody "ignored" this one, I certainly didn't. For a thread to be ignored is for no reply to be heard of for at least 2 days.

And sorry, but I deleted the other one already. You can rewrite/summarise what you wrote there, if you still think it will help.

Can you please put me in contact with the person you mentioned who has 2DBoy on their "whitelist"? Thank you.

I was expecting him to see this by now, but he hasn't been active lately. I'll give him a shout and tell him to check out this thread.

You're talking about Red, right?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yeah. I thought mentioning his name would be pointless since Jord doesn't know him anyway, but yeah I mean Red.

Hey guys. Sorry I'm late. Since my computer crashed, I've been physically active, leaving me sore. So I checked my email for the first time in weeks and saw your message, puggsoy.

Anyway, yeah, my email is in Ron's white-list. I'd prefer to know more about your business before emailing, though. Do you have a website? If you have a website, or at least have more information available, I'd be able to give him a link to respond to this thread, explaining about the store and everything.

Red, if you send them an e-mail would you mind to ask them if they thought about publishing World of Goo for the PS3? I would love to play it with PS-move and I know a bunch of people who would love it too.

goomatz, that isn't my personal opinion. Send it to them with the form if you want.

contact at 2dboy com. Which is where the contact form goes anyway.

If they're not answering, your offer isn't interesting enough. They get so much e-mail they aren't able to answer everything, so don't push it.