island 6

31 replies [Last post]

can someone tell me ho to see island 6? this is part aimed at tacoman16? I am sorry about my last post:(

Smile

island 6 is disabled in the World of Goo game code. You can only have up to 5 chapters at one time.

But the button is there and would be a cool easter egg. Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

What Albino said.
However (if it were enabled) it could be blank, and then the modders who code their own chapters could use it.

[SXQDJ] Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq.... Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq... Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq... Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq...

Use this website to decrypt that. A Caesar Cipher with Key 12+

nope
this is illegal gooey because that's how 2dboy made it island 6 is supposed to be disabled changing the games code would be illegal!

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

bubblefish4 wrote:
nope
this is illegal gooey because that's how 2dboy made it island 6 is supposed to be disabled changing the games code would be illegal!

I said if it were enabled. And I well know that GooTool won't mod anything in the root WorldOfGoo directory.

[SXQDJ] Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq.... Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq... Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq... Cydushqvj, Fehjqb 2, Juhhqhyq...

well in read in one forum tacoman found it? could someone find tacoman?

Smile

I looked at MapWorldView in WooGLE, and Island 6 is floating in midair! Hahaha! (also, by the way, looks nothing like the moon. Looks like Island 5... could be the island in the air like the ending cutscene? Perhaps beta had chap. 6 on Island 5 while it was in midair...?

robsob wrote:
well in read in one forum tacoman found it? could someone find tacoman?

He actually didn't. He just replaced it with chapter 5.
All 6 playable chapters at one time is not possible

@GooeyMe
Yeah, we know that. It isn't in midair, it' on the moon that isn't there Smile
Chapter 6 wasn't available in beta.

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

oh

Smile

There are no images yet for the moon, so C5 was used as a placeholder.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh. Well, it would be cool to have levels in the air... Or maybe in the ocean (*gooballs fall off* "SPLOUSH!") Laughing out loud

I was thinking in something, you say that the main root of the game is hard-coded yeah?
well, could we disable that hard-code at any possible way?

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Nope

Except by hacking and/or reverse engineering, which is insanely hard and completely illegal. Wink

I tried a bit of hex editing but it didn't work. Sad

The only possible way is buying rights hahaha.

Hey You!

well it would be something cool.

Smile

Is there a fanmade chapter 6?

Smile

yes , and it is all mine!!!
See in the signature below link

Hey You!

Yes, there are several.

by the way how do you make chapters?

Smile

I was working on a tutorial, but it's gone now. I can give you instructions if you email me at AlbinoPokey at gmail dot com.

island 6 is basically world of goo corporation
but it isn't a chapter
Too bad Sad

No, there is an island6 chapter defined. Why does everyone say that island6 is the WoGC?

The person above me wrote:
Why does everyone say that island6 is the WoGC?

Because there are six main buttons in the worldview screen, WoGC is the only "level" that has as much glory in location as the chapters.

But if you look at MapWorldView, the MapWorldView folder, or text.xml.bin, there's lots of stuff pointing out a real Chapter 6.

Anyway, I still think it should be possible to enable it. I've been talking with Puggsoy through email, and we've been working on enabling the button.

I know. I was just explaining why people think WoGc is Chapter 6. And Good Luck with figuring it out!

Thanks! Hopefully it will work. Puggsoy is doing the field testing because he has GooTool and WooGLE working, I'm still hexediting the gaeme to find the parameters.

Who said anything about field testing? I will do it of course, but I just need to finish a little project I'm working on. It won't take long, and then I'll get on with island6.

Wait.. I just had a (stupid) idea, what if chapter 6 is a file that has heavy coding?

Smile