Noticed Something Weird

25 replies [Last post]

I've made a level and have requested for it to be published so I've have been checking the GooFans Portal and have noticed that nothing has been published in 6 weeks! Is this because the mods have stopped publishing then? If this is true then is there another way to publish mod and levels?

No, it's just that not many requests have come in for a while. A moderator should be able to publish your addin within the week, as our most active has limited bandwith where he is, and the others haven't been on in forever.

Yep, we've had tons of publish requests in the past 6 weeks, and barely any publishes, sorry. As Red said, I'm on limited-bandwidth internet, and can't really download a whole lot of stuff. James, the other most-active moderator, is busy playing TF2, and Pavke is in school, I think. Apologies for the delays, but it's not likely to get published for a while, sorry.

OK, I know we have heaps already, but due to the circumstances maybe we should appoint one more moderator, even if it is just for levels. AP or Red seem like they have the bandwidth and time. Just a suggestion, of course.

Or you, puggsoy. I can imagine you as a mod. Not me of course. I don't even have steam right now (new computer, 3ds, cave story).

-_-

I wouldn't mind, obviously it'd be cool, but I'm unsure if I'd have the time. I'm alternating between random hobbies, and have got exams coming up in June 2012.

So, for now, my only advantage over MOM4Evr is unlimited bandwidth Tongue

Which will end January 17th or so. Tongue

Well, there ya go. On 17th January we should have a flood of publishing Laughing out loud

Unless I'm too busy with school/playing all the games I got through Steam sales/whatever. Tongue

"Ok, I played all my games and finished my exams and have more bandwidth, now I am all set the publish more lev-OH MY GOD HIB5 IS OUT!!" Wink
Pretty much a discription of me Tongue

-_-

Sounds accurate for me too. Tongue

"I'll do it tomorrow."

^me

And it's not tomorrow yet, is it? Wink

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

It is never tomarrow, as tomarrow just turns into the next day. All though some people will argue that today is just yesterday's tomarrow, t counterpoint that yesterday's tomarrow is not only just the day before tomarrow, but also the next day after tomarrow's two days before. They might also argue that the day after a negetive day is the future is just a positive day in the past plus one, yet a negetive month in the future is but not A past future month, but I say that a negetive positive month not in the past is but a positive negetive month in the not not future.

-_-

I think I'll procrastinate tomorrow. I'm too lazy to today.

So you'll...*gasp*...work?

Procrastinators unite! Tomarrow! Tongue

-_-

Of course.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Here in Mexico we call it "Hueva"

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

kirdneh wrote:
Procrastinators unite! Tomarrow! Tongue

Not to be rude, but it's spelt "tomorrow".

He was too lazy to correct it, see? Pro-procrastinator. Wink

Exactly ^

^^Win.

And I shall be too lazy to correct it also.

The iPhone I am using right now doesn't know how to correct basic words, and the buttons are so darn tiny. That is why on the weekends I may have a weird capital or error.

-_-

Well yeah, OK, but in the post before that, all your tomorrows have an A. That can't simply be due to tiny keys.

oh. sorry.

tomOrrow tomOrrow tomOrrow tomOrrow tomOrrow.
i wrote it 5 times, maybe i will remember.

-_-