UnderSnake Chapter

46 replies [Last post]

You only waited an hour before your double post, you have to be patient. Deleted it.

Yes. Have you beaten ALL of the levels in the original chapter (or any addins) that you're modifying? If you have, try commenting out the levels in the island xml and testing each time. When it works, you've found the problem. (You can make it a bit faster by commenting out half, test which half is the problem, comment out half of that, etc.)

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Sorry 'bout that, I actually started editing the comment but thought it wouldn't come into the tracker if I just edited.
It's out! Get it now: http://goofans.com/download/level/undersnake-chapter
(please Smile)
It has yet to be published.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

It goes into the tracker as "1 new" even if it's on the first of several pages.

Testing now...

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!

RedTheGreen wrote:
I think he was spelling it wrong on purpose.

That's the same I though and... momo, you could have wrote something more like I usually do even when I write just to say some - thing:

Wiki, I struggle to understand what you are saying.

RedTheGreen wrote:
It goes into the tracker as "1 new" even if it's on the first of several pages.

Correct. This forum (unlike others) actually notices when you edit posts, so you can still use it for bumping threads.

Ah, useful! Won't double post next time!

RedTheGreen wrote:
Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
And by the way it spells AGGRESSIVE not AGRESSIVE Wink

I think he was spelling it wrong on purpose. Tongue

ever heard of lolspeak? can i has cheezburger? it is the language of the internet (along with Jaa, C+, and english) and misspells alot of words. just use some lolspeak translater like www.speaklolcat.com or other random thing on the internet for a translater thing (there is probably thousands.

-_-

When you've done that, try programming in LOLCODE. It's amazing.

My chapter is published, thanks to AP, get it now! http://goofans.com/download/level/undersnake-chapter

Thanks to AP? *cough cough*

Yes, I obviously published it. *editeditedit* Look at the comments. Tongue

No, MOM4Evr published it. I've been having WoG trouble and haven't tested everything yet. Sorry.

Oops, sorry 'bout that, since AP started testing first, I assumed he published it! Thanks MOM4Evr, I rightfully recognise you published it Smile I think it should say who publishes your addin so you can thank that mod. On the other hand, AP, helped me debug it, so it's 50/50