Invisible Fire FX

25 replies [Last post]

dose anyone have a invisible fire FX?

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Invisible fire effects? Why would you want that? So that you can have fire without showing it?

(Also changed the title to make it more... useful.)

I don't recommend you to do so because it won't help user to pass the level. But you can make one yourself. (or try smoke fx)

If you want a fire to be invisible, set the effect to a noncontinuous effect, such as ish_bitpop or similar. That's the easiest way, imo.

Or if you really want to, you can make a "null" particleeffect, or put a (not very expensive) one behind everything else in the level.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Or raining particles.

i have make a particle effect that use invisible image that come from the game res/image/transparentpixel.png

and it dose not work

EDIT: i need that for my new level and goo, by the way dose anyone have an empty music.ogg ?

Empty music? Just don't define any.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

goo23 wrote:
i have make a particle effect that use invisible image that come from the game res/image/transparentpixel.png

and it dose not work

Did you merge the recourses.xml.bin to add the image you made to the defaults so that a particle effect can use it?

EDIT Oh and

wogfan wrote:
Or raining particles.

This wont work. I tried ages ago.

Because writing signatures is too mainstream

Oh, goo23, i made one of those invisible effects for you - here
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/6cim4awftyrhadl/if.goomod?dl=1

thanks, by the way i did edit the resource.xml

but its still do not working Crying

Wait, does my version work? Oh and send me your version of the goomod at
a
s
t
r
o
n
u
t
@
m
a
i
l
r
u

aaa... i think i don't have to yours work beter

Ok, sure Tongue Use it as you wish Tongue

what do you mean?

I mean you can: use it as much as you want Tongue Or take it apart and see how it work.
EDIT goo23, can you use the webchat now? if yes, we can talk there.

nothinggoo wrote:
Wait, does my version work? Oh and send me your version of the goomod at
a
s
t
r
o
n
u
t
@
m
a
i
l
r
u

Hey, you're russian nothinggoo!!! You're on mail.ru! Now I know another person on this site that speaks Russian!

Who is that? I only saw a Bulgarian one Tongue

Movildima. Tongue

Hey, I am not Bulgarian! I'm Moldavian.

Don't you speak Russian, though?

Yes, I speak Russian because in Moldavia there are two national languages: Russian and Romanian. I'm from Russian-speaking people. Smile

P.S. I speak Italian too.

Ah. That's what I was saying, answering his question ("Who is the other person who speaks Russian?").

I'mlearning Italian, it's a cool language. I'm not very good at it yet though.

Well, if you know another neo-latin language, this will help very much. When I studied Italian, that bit of Romanian that I've known helped. If I remember well, you know Latin. That will help.

If you need some help, I'm here every day.

Thanks!

Sorry movildima Tongue Nice to know someone else speaks Russian here Laughing out loud