Time for another WooGLE update!

45 replies [Last post]

Or you can just simply delete the directory. I'm lazy to implement one though. Tongue

Ok,um,there's another problem.If I add an extra "subtitle" or other elements in the "addin", the level tree will be error but i can't delete the element.Is it a bug?

Random user of goofans site & WoG gamer.

Maniac of osu!game now. Go MU as you want and just PM me.

MaybeSuper wrote:
Ok,um,there's another problem.If I add an extra "subtitle" or other elements in the "addin", the level tree will be error but i can't delete the element.Is it a bug?

Maybe it's a read-only element.
When will it publish? (although I'm using it now Tongue )

wogfan wrote:
MaybeSuper wrote:

Maybe it's a read-only element.
When will it publish? (although I'm using it now Tongue )

Send me a copy plz :\.

Random user of goofans site & WoG gamer.

Maniac of osu!game now. Go MU as you want and just PM me.

@MaybeSuper
I'll go check on that issue.

When will it be published: as soon as there are no more suggestions/issues coming, maybe 3 days in a row? Tongue Yeah you can get the latest source code and compile it yourself. If you find any bug or have any suggestions, please report ASAP because I'm really lazy to do another update anytime soon.

EDIT: Just tried that and I didn't find the bug you described. Could you be a bit more specific please? Sorry I've been quite occupied these days.

EDIT: Sorry for the delay. It's done. Download now.

- version 0.78 RC7
*Fixed: /scene/slider/@body2 is mandatory
*Added: Allowing '_' in level ID
*Added: /level/@retrytime, /level/@zoomoutlimit
*Fixed: Two tabs closed at the same time
*Added: Reload World of Goo
*Removed: Check for lines (as it might be expected and can cause some weird bugs)
*Removed: Check if levelexit is in the bound when making autopipes (as it might be expected)
*Added: Warning when BallInstance/@type=TimeBug

Mygod wrote:
That's weird. What version are you using? Are you using the latest one (RC6)?

Oops, must have missed an update. Oups

Why don't you add the download to the WooGLE page at goofans?

The problem is that I'm not a moderator. So could someone add it for me? Thanks.

Done. You're an additional author on the page, Mygod. Can you still not add files?

AFAIK only the primary author or a moderator can access the Edit tab. Can someone who's not a moderator confirm this?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Let's see... I just made Mygod the primary author. Does that work?

Um... Yeah. But I kinda prefer DaB as primary author though. I didn't make any major changes.

Understandable. But this way at least you'll be able to make changes moving forward without us having to upload everything for you. Smile

Why doesn't WooGLE allow to make a forcefiel with force="0,0" anymore?
This should be changed, even original levels are using forcefields without force for dampening.

goomatz wrote:
Why doesn't WooGLE allow to make a forcefiel with force="0,0" anymore?
This should be changed, even original levels are using forcefields without force for dampening.

It's a bug when RC7 just released. Now it should be fixed.

Yup. Try redownloading the installer. Sorry for the inconvenience.