ivy

47 replies [Last post]

you know you can burn ivy?

I made goomods.

just look at a really old level (by old i mean in the game). In the Volcanic Percolator Day Spa, if you got to close to the "flower", you would burn. Poison is a type of fire.

-_-

what about when they touch fire AND NOT EVERYBODY KNOWS,O.K.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made goomods.

Gooey goo, please assume everybody on this site knows everything about the game. Well, not everything, but if it's something you find in the original levels, then we will definitely know about it.

Yeah. You can't really make professional levels without knowing that Ivies burn, even if you only find it out from here.

then why did I make this?

I made goomods.

puggsoy wrote:
even if you only find it out from here.

@gooey goo: I dunno. Why did you make this?

@dan250: Yeah, sorry about that. I just thought that'd be better than saying:

puggsoy wrote:
even if you only find it out from that page that dan250 linked to.

Hey, he just joined the site. I doubt if he's read all the reference guides yet.

The way that I figured out that Ivies burn is in You Have to Explode the Head. It was sort of strange seeing the fire change to weird black globs of goo. Wink

(I had been trying to use the Ivy to pipe-hang, when it ignited.)

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I have to say

I use this as chat

don't blame me.

I made goomods.

It's actually called a "forum." Tongue

We use it for discussions, not chat. Chat is at http://goofans.com/irc.php

gooey goo wrote:
don't blame me.

Who should we blame?

deffentley not me.

I made goomods.

I am blaming you. Because this forum is not meant to be a chat. I am deleting a lot of your posts and forum topics because they are single sentences, exactly like I told you not to do. Make one forum topic to chat on and ONLY use that, or I will delete every post of yours that there is. Do you understand? If so, obey. Thank you.

And I'm also locking topics that other people have replied to rather than deleting them.

Angry you are not getting away with this madness of yours,
so stop it,or shut up.
is that clear
P.S.if you do this on more time,DON'T THINK ABOUT IT.
IS THAT CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made goomods.

I have the authority here. You obey me or get banned. YOU shut up, mind your own business, and obey. What I say, you do. I'm not singling you out to be mean, but you are starting to get on my nerves by not obeying any simple request I make. Stop making forum topics for no purpose and I'll stop locking them. If you want to ask a zillion questions for no reason, create ONE forum topic to do it in. Otherwise I will lock and/or delete them. Get with the program. Have a nice day.

O.K.
you win
I lose
but please don't delete my stuff.

I made goomods.

I won't delete your stuff if you stop creating new forum topics, edit your posts instead of double-posting, and post meaningful comments that add to discussion. Wink

good deal

I made goomods.

Also, sorry for being grumpy. I just woke up and am feeling grouchy this morning. Tongue

I'm also on webchat now if you want to talk real-time instead of spamming the forums.

morning?

I made goomods.

Yes. It's what happens at the beginning of the day. 10:20 AM right now. Though I'm assuming you're in a different time zone.

Currently I'm in 0.00 but I was born in +1.00

Honestly, MOM, stop trying to intimidate the new users. Tongue

Why not just put all the forum topics together? Can't moderators do that by clicking "move" on a post?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Nope, I'm afraid.

I don't know why but I feel spam
Made by a person who stuffs our forum with unnecessary topics

He's 4th grade. Maybe he's just new to forums.

I remember that time. Hehehe, the havoc I caused...

We were all annoying newbies at one point. This guy's just a bit extreme. He can't even speak proper English...

eye spek propper anglish....
aye htink sew enywaay...

-_-