Beauty/electric tentacle?

12 replies [Last post]

What if you somehow broke the chain on beauty and the electric tentacle, like by using, say the glitch where the balloon sticks in one spot, and then you make it stick on one side, and attach the balloon on the other, possible breaking the chain? (this of course would be after you got all the goos and the beauty off of the line by using another OCD 38 tactic)

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Well then, uh... you'd have a broken chain. Probably making the level uncompletable.

Well, if you could somehow break both sides of the chain off, then you could float it over with balloons (they should carry the weight), but first, use a different OCD 38 tactic to get all the gooballs and the beauty goo off the chain, so it wouldn't be unbeatable then. You could float the chain over to the gears and break it into goos, and get a really high score Tongue

Computer! Y U get virus?

Hmm, good idea.
*checks*
Unfortunately, gears there are tag=ballbuster but not tag=detaching, so you'd have to break off the Goo Balls one at a time rather than floating them over and breaking them up, but it's a good idea nonetheless. Peter B may have already tried, though. Tongue

One thing that does annoy me about that level is the beautyproduct over to the right that you can't get to. You can see it in the editor.

I've tried too. I broke 3 goo strands but they fell down and died and I have no idea to break the chain last. (maybe that is how 45 balls comes from)

Beauty product to the side? Possible hidden easter egg? We may never know.
But yeah, I should try that out now with my auto-clicker, and see what happens Smile

Computer! Y U get virus?

Nope, no easter egg. Check the level in WooGLE. Wink

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

That's totally random. When I read you guys talking about it, I thought it was a few bits of beautyproduct that may have been left over from a prototype of the level, but it looks like it was put there on purpose (hence the rectangle geometry holding it up). I wonder what the point of it is.

Wait, what?

Let me go check this...

EDIT: Okay, that is random. The only reason that I can think of for its existance is to hide the easter egg: the level is Autobounds so the bottom is hidden, but the Beauty Product over there reveals the right side (it is autoboundsunattached).

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

That'll be it. Still, it'd be nice if it were possible to get that extra ball.

This thread made me feel like trying it again. Now I got 47 Balls Big smile

Ahh, so that's why that guy's over there. That makes sense. One more grand mystery solved. Smile

MOM4Evr wrote:
Ahh, so that's why that guy's over there. That makes sense. One more grand mystery solved. Smile

Yay! I helped solve a mystery Laughing out loud (not really but whatever)

Computer! Y U get virus?