when?

10 replies [Last post]

when is world of goo far lands going to work

today is a goo-d day | billy2000's levels http://goofans.com/user/10648 | This account is no longer in use.

It didn't work for me
So who knows. Other people played it, somehow.

If you were here long time ago you could play it like I could but I got it on my old computer. The thing that Honey deleted his work is that he wanted a MapWorldView like TM13 but he couldn't so he merged levels but he still didn't like it so he deleted it and though he could change it as he want but... but for some reason Honey left goofans and who knows if he will returns...

When I tried it way back when it worked fine. I don't know why it wouldn't work anymore.

New version of GooTool broke it. And it's too large a file for anyone but davidc to upload. And davidc isn't really active on this site.

Maybe mods should be able to upload huge files too. I mean, eventually total conversions are gonna come along and David might be too busy to upload them.

Wiki: Hany was never even on Goofans. He made Far Lands as a bunch of files that you installed on a separate copy of World of Goo and replaced all the chapters. I still have that original version somewhere, it was one of the best addins on the 2D Boy Fora.

But then GooTool came along (maybe it was around before FL, I don't actually remember the date) and someone made a GooMod of the levels. That's the version that goes into Chapter 1 and doesn't actually replace anything.

When the 2D Boy Fora disappeared, Hany did too. He never switched over to GooFans.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

what are the ocds of wog farlands levels?

today is a goo-d day | billy2000's levels http://goofans.com/user/10648 | This account is no longer in use.

I believe that they're all collecting the same number of balls. Can anyone confirm this?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

No, a couple are time-based, afaik (The last one is, I know for sure). Just play them to see.

Here they are:

11 balls
16 balls
22 balls
42 balls
16 balls
35 balls
25 balls
25 balls