This or That

92 replies [Last post]

Anwering Red's question, Minecraft obviously. Especily if I am allowed to switch to creative mode sometimes. And I could respawn if I die!

Do you prefer Fuse Goo or Albino Goo?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Cross-post?

I like albino. :3

@ Red: you never posted a question! since you didn't, i will.

would you rather:

A: spend your days jumping barrels (some times flaming), climbing ladders, eating cherries, and have an endless battle with a tie-wearing ape who stole your girl-friend and seek revenge by hitting him with a giant hammer which, later on in your life, was stolen by a evil turtle. You then go on a journey to the right toward the evil Bowser's lair in which he keeps stealing Princess Peach, so you step on turtles and gombas to save her. Again. and again. And again. You start to question her body guards protection. Or:

B: constantly run for your life in a labyrinth with no way out, chased by ghosts and the only way to defeat them is by eating i-don't-know-what-they-are-but-they-could-be-flaming-meatballs? and for a brief time, they are scared of you. Along the way, you eat Tic-Tacs which give you points. Eventually, you meet the love of your life and start the world's longest video-game relationship (i think 30 years so far?).

-_-

A. There are Golf and Baseball games in the franchise. Smile

Would you rather be Bowser or GLaDOS?

GLaDOS.

Because I would be immortal and omnipotent and have CAKE.

Would you rather post a question with your answer, or just an answer? (Not for RedTheGreen, we know already. Wink)

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Question with my answer.

If you could only choose one, which would you rather try, Puggsy or Tomba? (That's assuming you haven't played either.)

Puggsy. Less cartoony.

Would you rather eat gummy bears or gummy worms?

Gummy worms. They're not as rubbery and last slightly longer.

Would you rather listen to heavy metal or crazy techno?

crazy techno

RIVERSIDE MOT@(*&#^@&*!!!

Would you rather have your computer screen broken, or your mouse and keyboard? (if its a laptop, keyboard and touchpad, and know that you will get a free replacement after 3 weeks)

screen. it's already broken, so i bought another monitor. now i have more space!!

jump on a elephant while holding a trampoline, or jump on a tramopline while holding a elephant?

( keep in mind that while A is easier, the elephant might get angry at you for jumping on him. and you don't want a angry elephant on your tail. assuming you had a tail.)

-_-

Elephants won't usually get angry for something subtle like that, unless it's small or abnormal. I choose A.

Would you rather go to a high school (let's assume you are going into your first year) with 4 semester-long classes that are an hour and a half long each, or a high school with 6 (standard) year-long classes that are an hour long each?

I couldn't do all that calculation since I don't use the American system. So I'll just choose the first one.

Do you prefer using the Imperial measurements or Cubic measurements?

lol puggsoy your question is almost equivalent to..

PUSH A BUTTON. ANY BUTTON. THE FIRST ONE IS RED. THE SECOND ONE IS BLUE.

...OK I CHOOSE

Imperial Measurements. Because it is a red button.

Would you prefer World of Goo 2 or a new 2D boy game?

I really have no idea. A new 2DBOY game might be cool. A new WoG2 would be awesome! I think I would choose World of Goo DLC/sequel because at the very least it would be more levels in one of my favorite games. A new game might stink.

Would you rather eat a tomato or a potato?

what kind of question is that

a tomato. I am not stupid. try eating JUST a potato: your day will suck, as well as the rest of your year.

Raw potato: hard and unforgiving
Cooked potato: still tastes bad
Coocked potato with topping: F@#$ing DELICIOUS
Also know that the roots and branches attatched to the potato are a bit poisonous, as well as the fruit they produce. Yes: potatoes produce toxic fruit.

are you trying to kill me RED? D:

Yes, I am trying to kill you, but I love potato salad.

And you didn't post a question.

WOULD YOU rather play Binding of Isaac or Bastion? (youtube em)

I know what they are...

And Bastion.

Would you rather post a question after answering someone else's or not?

Albino Pokey wrote:
Would you rather post a question with your answer, or just an answer?

puggsoy wrote:
Question with my answer.

Do you prefer looking for freeware/open-source games or playing demos on Steam?

I like freeware games as well as Steam games, but those demos usually have limited functionality, so I buy them. :3

Would you rather make a game for iOS or Steam?

Actually, there are hundreds of varieties of potatoes, and all of them taste different. A generic storebought Russet is horrible, while the Yukon Golds our family grows are delicious. Yes, even plain.

We grow some tasty blue and red potatoes, too, if you're interested.

Another fallicy: Potatoes are not poisonous in the slightest. If sunlight touches them for too long, they'll turn greenish, and toxins will build on the surface, so just don't eat green potatoes. Tongue Unless of course the variety is green, which I think some are.

In fact, both tomatoes and potatoes are members of the Nightshade family (a highly toxic weed), so to say that portions of potato plants are toxic while the same isn't true of tomatoes is genetically unsound.

Btw, we're plant nerds in our family, too.

And I'd rather make a game for Steam. Especially after seeing how iOS treated Wolfire when they tried to get the illegal copy of Lugaru off the Mac store.

Would you rather me lecture you about plants more, or lecture about computers more? Tongue

Plants, because I don't give a ----. Would you rather post long, meaningless paragraphs in your comments or a simple, short answer.

duh

Would you rather me lock this topic, or keep going on and on about how much I dislike it? Tongue

Meh, alright I'll start a new game in a bit.

No, seriously, I just dislike forum games. Don't mind me. Tongue

Nonetheless, we need a new one. I'm thinking a forum version of "Civilization"

i had a idea for a forum version of "insult sword fighting" (search guybrush treepwood) but red said no.

-_-

Forum Civ would be epic! Please post the rules soon!

Never played Civilization. Please post the rules in details.

Kay, I'll make the thread later today or tommorow. I have to redesign a lot of the game for forum-use. Tongue