This or That

92 replies [Last post]

(MOM4Evr isn't cool for shutting down this thread randomly, we were having fun with it)
WAHT? HOW CAN YOU EDIT DIS? NOWAI -MOM
I CAN BECAUSE I CAN! -Red
I LIKE CAPS AND STUFF! -James
(ME TOO) ;D - Red
BUT I HAVE A REVISIONS TAB! MUAHAHA! -MOM Oh, and come to think of it, if I change it to full HTML, you won't be able to modify it. XD
Don't try this at home, kids! - James
I HOPE YOU DON'T DO THAT! -Red *Talking in caps made my throat dry. At least make this an image showing then.

Wow, we're just blowing through these.

In this game, you put up a choice. Sort of a "Would you Rather.." type thing, except keep it PG. The next poster has to choose from your options, and then write his own.

EDIT: Woops! Almost forgot to start!

Would you rather bite a horse or kiss a skunk............'s backside.

I'd rather bite a horse. Tasty Sick

I've seen this on another forum as well. 'Twas pretty fun.

Do you prefer normal Wikipedia or Simple Wikipedia?

I am adding a rule, just in case:

No super long submissions. No using Goofans members.

So...

I prefer normal Wikipe- dude wtf you can some up with something better than that!

Do you prefer cheese or cake? (cannot have cheesecake!)

Cheese flavored cake.

Do you prefer thinking to respond to the latest "Do you prefer", or do you wait till one you think you would want to answer more comes up?

Let me put in some think music:

I prefer to answer the latest "Do you prefer".

Would you travel all around the Galaxy using transference beams (this form of transport involving you'll be teared apart atom by atom, flinging them through the sub-ether and then jamming them back together. Causing a huge hangover.) or rather stay at home?
Here'sa small poem about it:

D. Adams wrote:

I teleported home one night
With Ron and Sid and Meg.
Ron stole Meggie's heart away
And I got Sidney's leg.

I'd stay at home. Transference beams make me dizzy Sick

Do you prefer chewing or scoffing?

scoffing.

Do you prefer chocolate or ice cream?

ICE CREAM. THAT IS NOT A QUESTION.

Do you prefer THIS or THAT?

I prefer the CAT in the HAT who saw THIS and THAT as he SAT in his FLAT on a FAT MAT and hit the GOPLAT with a WOMBAT which went SPLAT.
/Dr Seuss

Do you prefer meaningless forum games or actually talking about stuff that's useful? Trick question; I already know the answer.

Meaningless forum games.

Would you rather have a Portal Gun or a Gravity Gun in real life?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Portal gun: shoot a portal at home before school, then portal back home during lunch and breaks.

(btw Mom that's rhetorical question not a trick one)

Would you prefer playing a single-player rpg with an epic story or an mmo with no story?

Single-player with epic story, of course.

Would you rather play an uninteresting World of Goo level or program an interesting one?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Program an interesting one.Of course in World of Goo;

Do you prefer to put in your comments "EDIT" or just change them without advise?

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Ah, what?

Change them without advise.

Would you rather ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE? or NOT?

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Would you rather click the "recent posts" button on the right to go back to recent posts, or press the back button? on the top left?

Back button, obviousishly.

Would you rather eat cake now or save cake for later?

You have to be baked first. So I'll save it for later.

Would you rather have your program have a segmentation fault or a floating point exception?

Floating point exception. They're easy to fix.

Would you rather have your computer crash from disk corruption or hardware failure?

Hardware failure, so I can have a higher chance of keeping my programs, data, settings, etc.

Would you rather a very complex way of reading data from files or would you just write everything into the executable?

Complex way so that people can mod it. Minecraft can't be modded without decompilation, but World of Goo can by editing files.

Would you rather store data in paper copies or in online databases? Or some other way (CD's, rewritable media, etc.)?

data online is way better than on paper, due to spell check, neatness, images, etc.
should you rather get stuck forever in minecraft or get stuck forever in world of goo?( by stuck i mean actually in the game forever)

-_-

Minecraft, as I'm not exactly sure how one would "live" in World of Goo.

Would you rather pay $2.50 for a pizza slice, or $10.00 for 10 slices, but you can't save any slices after you're full?

$10.00. i would just wait until i am hungry enough to eat more.

would you visit the death star when there is a chance of death (slow and painful, of course) or stay home and everybody knows you chickened out?

-_-

Stay home. Tongue Duh.

Would you rather eat a cockroach or a snail? Uncooked and squirming.

Evidently my last question was a bit harsh for people. How about:

Would you rather answer that question or this one?

This one!

Would you rather be in a fist fight with Chuck Norris, or be in a gun fight with Rambo?

Gun fight with Rambo. Chuck Norris is no doubt the victor.

Would you rather never be able to go on this site again, or never use anything on the internet unless you go to Google first?

google. just type the url in google.
would you rather ignore this question, or answer it?

-_-

Ignore it. Oh, wait...

Would you rather keep using this game or start a new one?

Keep this game. We haven't even finished a page yet.