Merry Christmas

17 replies [Last post]

Nice fonts! And AP's avatar is nice too.

Nice! *sets desktop background*

Very cool! Merry Christmas to you too Howitz!

Cool! Merry Christmas Howitz! Smile Party

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Pretty cool stuff Howitz! Merry Christmas! Santa

Merry christmas to all, and to all a goo-d night! Santa Party

-_-

See Image 2 on Another Planet. It's too big for TinyPic. Santa

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

By the way I'm atheist

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Well, happy holidays anyway. Do you celebrate anything in December?

I'm an athiest as well but that's no reason not to celebrate such a big holiday like Christmas! (The United States is a very Christian country. Even if you aren't Christian, you typically participate in Christian holidays.)

After all, pretty much all of the celebrations for Christmas aren't even Christian in origin. They come from the Roman festival celebrating the harvest, the Saturnalia. They thought that Saturn, portrayed as an old guy with a beard, would come and give everyone presents and a good harvest. After that they gave presents to each other and ate cookies and celebrated. Then the first Christians were celebrating this around the time of Christmas, and they kind of joined the two together.

(By the way, I'm agnostic but I still celebrate Christmas.)

Agnostics are roody-poos. But I accept your decision and hope you will live with mine.

I won't go saying what my religion is or anything, but typically we don't celebrate Christmas. But I respect it and am always glad to wish people Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Laughing out loud

I like christmas because...

presents
break
sleep
Laughing out loud

I BE A CHRISTIAN AND CHRISTMAS IS AWESOME. SO THAR. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Laughing out loud

Oh, and also:
Happy Hanukkah to any Jewish Goo-fans out there! Smile

And Happy Kwanzaa, if any of you celebrate that.

Oh, so much love in this thread!