Aaaarrr, you be reading this

32 replies [Last post]

Has anyone noticed that in the language selections of Minecraft 1.12 the language "pirate" has been added?

-_-

I prefer Quenya myself. Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

This is OLD. Pirate speak in Minecraft is more than a month old.

But yeah it's pretty cool. I got over it eventually and am currently using English.

I have a minecraft app

I made goomods.

Sweet.

It's really a guide to surrvie minecraft

I made goomods.

well, it's been about a month since i played minecraft.
speaking of minecraft, my server is up, and anyone can play.

-_-

Shame

I made goomods.

What's a shame?

Shame is an emotion, similar to embarrassment Tongue

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Dictionary:

shame
noun /SHām/ 
shames, plural

A painful feeling of humiliation or distress caused by the consciousness of wrong or foolish behavior
- she was hot with shame
- he felt a pang of shame at telling Alice a lie

A loss of respect or esteem; dishonor
- the incident had brought shame on his family

Used to reprove someone for something of which they should be ashamed
- shame on you for hitting a woman
- for shame, brother!

A regrettable or unfortunate situation or action
- it is a shame that they are not better known

A person, action, or situation that brings a loss of respect or honor
- ignorance of Latin would be a disgrace and a shame to any public man

verb /SHām/ 
shamed, past participle; shamed, past tense; shames, 3rd person singular present; shaming, present participle

(of a person, action, or situation) Make (someone) feel ashamed
- I tried to shame him into giving some away

Bring shame to
- the entire debacle has shamed our community

Cause (someone) to feel ashamed or inadequate by outdoing or surpassing them
- she shames me with her eighty-year-old energy

Web definitions

a painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt

dishonor: bring shame or dishonor upon; "he dishonored his family by committing a serious crime"

a state of dishonor; "one mistake brought shame to all his family"; "suffered the ignominy of being sent to prison"

compel through a sense of shame; "She shamed him into making amends"

cause to be ashamed

pity: an unfortunate development; "it's a pity he couldn't do it"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Shame is, variously, an affect, emotion, cognition, state, or condition. The roots of the word shame are thought to derive from an older word meaning to cover; as such, covering oneself, literally or figuratively, is a natural expression of shame.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shame

Shame is a 1988 Australian Film directed by Steve Jodrell and starring Deborra-Lee Furness as 'Asta', for which she won both the 1988 FCCA 'Best Actor' and Golden Space Needle 'Best Actress' awards; as well as the FCCA awarding 'Best Screenplay' to both Beverley Blankenship and Michael Brindley.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shame_(1988_film)

Abstract Theory is the debut solo album released by former Five member, Abs Breen. The album was released in September 2003, and peaked at #28 on the UK Albums Chart. The album failed to find success elsewhere and resulted in Breen being dropped from his record label just months later.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shame_(Abs_Breen_song)

Shame is the debut studio album by the American rock band Brad. It was released on April 27, 1993 through Epic Records.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shame_(album)

Shame is a novel by Swedish crime-writer Karin Alvtegen. It was shortlisted for the Duncan Lawrie International Dagger award for crime novels in translation, and was translated into English by Steven T. Murray in 2006. The novel was originally published in Sweden in 2005.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shame_(Alvtegen_novel)

Shame is the last single from the Drowning Pool album Full Circle. The single and the music video were released early 2009. It hit #26 on the US Mainstream Rock Tracks. Shame was released as a single when they were working on thier self titled album. It had a very popular video hit on youtube. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shame_(Drowning_Pool_song)

Uncomfortable or painful feeling due to recognition or consciousness of impropriety, dishonor, or other wrong in the opinion of the person experiencing the feeling. ...
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/shame

a negative affect elicited by a perceived loss of self-esteem related to a particular behaviour.Also, if you are reading this sentence, you are paying attention.
www.tuition.com.hk/psychology/s.htm

SHAME stands for Standardized Hyper Adaptable Metadata Editor. Today this acronym is unfortunately a bit misleading since SHAME can be used for presentation and querying as well. We are considering other usages as well, e.g. validation.
kmr.nada.kth.se/shame/wiki/Documentation/Terminology

Pathological shame arises when one feels that one is no longer worthy of empathy or love. It shares many of the characteristics of condemned isolation. One feels exluded, unworthy, and beyond empathic possibility and that one cannot bring oneself more fully into relationship.
www.jbmti.org/Our-Work/glossary-relational-cultural-therapy

A painful emotion caused by having done something wrong or improper. A painful emotion caused by a strong sense of guilt, embarrassment, unworthiness, or disgrace.
nawol.org/2008_Addictionary.html

Shame is fear causing diffusion of blood.
www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/List-of-emotions

the feeling of being flawed and diminished and never measuring up. This is known as toxic shame because it is a constant in your life, causing you to feel defective and unworthy of love. The root of this is generally found in childhood, growing up in a shaming family. ...
goddirect.org/glossary/s.htm

Guilt. The self-loathing that the enemies of Utopia should feel because of their greed and their insensitivity to Social Justice. Republicans and Conservatives are so bloody evil that they can't even see how bloody evil they are. ...
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/673701/posts

Dissatisfaction from your assessment of a decrease in stature
www.emotionalcompetency.com/glossary.htm

This sound effect, complete with squiggly lines, emanates from the head of a guy who was born with a toaster embedded in the top of his cranium as he tries to impress girls but is laughed at due to his unique, and in this case, unfortunate, physical condition. (Cranium Frenzy 1 (1981))
olyblog.net/book/export/html/2216

a dungeon is found just west of the Blighted Grove. It is one of the oldest dungeons in the game, one of the so-called Anti-Virtue Dungeons, or Dungeons of Sin. It is commonly considered a great starting place for newer players or characters, particularly its first level.
www.uoguide.com/Shame

Broadly denotes sympathetic feeling. Someone admiring a baby, kitten or puppy might say: "Ag shame!" to emphasise its cuteness.
www.backinafrica.com/travel-guide/south-african-slang.html

a negative emotion caused by an awareness of wrongdoing, hurt ego, or guilt. In the Bible, the feeling of shame is normally caused by public exposure of one's guilt (Gen. 2:25; 3:10). Shame may also be caused by a hurt reputation or embarrassment, whether or not this feeling is due to sin (Ps. ...
redentormio.exactpages.com/Terminology_S3.html

-_-

holywhatthecucumber... Shock

That there be a long dictionary entry. Tongue

go to google, type "define: whatever" and after looking at it, press "more info".

go to this link for the definition of google:
https://www.google.com/webhp?rlz=1C1GPEA_enUS329US338&sourceid=chrome-in...

"Our benevolent overlord, and owner of Android."? "This is the link to google.com...we use it."? kinda funny what you can find

-_-

You can also just type "what is ___"

Google is becoming ever simpler. Soon there'll be a button that just brings you to the first link of your results.

Wink Big smile

Yeah, it's called the "I'm feeling lucky" button, it already exists.

@momo: I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Tongue

I feel dumb now.

the i'm felling lucky button doesn't work anymore, thanks to instant. Not sure if i'm relieved or not...

-_-

It still works. What are you talking about?

Just disable instant.

if you click on it, it will give you this:
https://www.google.com/doodles/happy-holidays-2011

-_-

@momo & Red: Yeah, I was being sarcastic. It wasn't all that obvious, so I tried to imply it with the smileys.

Longest reply award goes to kidrinah!(the crowd roars)

I made goomods.

kidkidaa or kirdneh?

*helpful hint no. 537:
read your post before posting*

-_-

Well, he copied it off google: DISQUALIFIED *boooooo* Tongue

Then it goes to chewy fungus (the crowd roars)

I made goomods.

maybe

I made goomods.

of course

why DaB?

I made goomods.

what was that link I showed you?