I Have returned. Yes, Me!

31 replies [Last post]

After nearly over a year now of sitting on the sidelines, I have decided to get re-involved in the community. I will learn how to re-code all my mods and levels to make them better, and will be accepting ideas from other people who wish to see their ideas in WoG.

Unfortunately, this is the end of my account GooMaster2000.

I have decided to set up a new account, which will let me start fresh. i will occasionally log in to GooMaster, but will not be posting mods on there. I will let you know when I have made my new account.

Cheers,

Luke4214

formerly,

GooMaster2000

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

Hullo. This is my new account.

I HAVE RETURNED!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

Welcome back to the site! I think you left before I joined, but I've seen your mods.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Thanks! Im thinking of re-texturing pokeballs.

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

HULLOH! I am Enchanter49.

Enchanter! HULLOH!!!

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

So, now i need to find a way to transfer things from GooMaster to me Tongue hmmm....

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

Unfortunately, you can't. You need to switch back to your old account to update old mods.

EDIT: Actually, there might be a way. I applied it to your Pokeball Goo Balls, see if you can edit from the new account. And see if you can edit it from the old account, I might have just locked the old one out. Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

IT WORKS!!!
It looks like you locked out GooMaster Tongue

lemme check again...

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

Yup, locked out of pokeballs Tongue

doesnt matter, anyway.

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

does 2DBOY have any plans for a WoG 2?

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

wait, did you just have a conversation with your past self? Tongue
anyways, i'm Kirdneh. I arrived after you left, but i am also an active user here.
If you want to do something maybe you can help us in the Goofans game we are making? we would really appreciate the help.
oh, and 2Dboy has been mostly silent since world of goo. I don't think they will make another one Sad

-_-

Kirdneh wrote:
wait, did you just have a conversation with your past self?

nope Tongue
Kirdneh wrote:
anyways, i'm Kirdneh. I arrived after you left, but i am also an active user here.

Nice to meet you Laughing out loud
Kirdneh wrote:
If you want to do something maybe you can help us in the Goofans game we are making? we would really appreciate the help.

I would be happy to provide all the help I can Smile
Kirdneh wrote:
oh, and 2Dboy has been mostly silent since world of goo. I don't think they will make another one

How abouts a fan made one?

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

There are already quite a few fan-made sequels and expansions.

Are any of them done/ working properly? (I know that WoG: Time for real is down) I cant find any complete ones

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

Well, I don't think any are "complete". People tend to split them up into parts. Gooballs is working on Part 2 of his mod. TM13's View of WoG was done I think. Else it was close.

GooMaster2000 and his new account is back!
welcome back!

gooballs finished earth of goo part 2
I seen it requested in the webchat

good to know. thanks Laughing out loud

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

Pretty much, everyone's finished a demo of theirs, and nothing more. Another Planet is 2 chapters, TM13WoG2 is (I think?) about 1 and a half, Far Lands and Time for Real are one each, and the Gooey Part 2 is one.

Howdy. I don't really remember you, so you probably don't remember me. I probably came after you left, anyway. But I'm active about every day.

So yeh. Hai!

Hi! Ive seen your mods *coughMinecraftSignscough*. great job!

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

Thanks Shy

It's actually been a while since I've made something. I might make a level or something.

Hi again there, GooMasters! And welcome back! Smile

I think you were on the original NotWOG2 team; if you're interested in it still, you can see my release of the original assets and levels here: http://goofans.com/forum/fan-expansion/public-discussion/2873 Feel free to poke around and/or make goomods/chapters of some of the levels there! Smile

Oh yea. I remember now. Come to think of it, I should make a new level *starts thinking*

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

Hey, Welcome back! Yeah, NotWoG2 is slowly withering but we have an active community and people are starting to make chapters (including me), so more variety!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

the goofans game is still alive

-_-

Yeah it is. But I'm not involved. I was talking about NotWoG2. How's the game progressing?

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Check the forums. Nothing's been going on for a while now.

I remember when NotWoG2 was highly anticipated, now its dieing
Sad

Formerly,
GooMaster2000

so red, when are you going to show us the next version of the engine?

-_-

I've been busy. I haven't got much further visibly since the last update. Recently, however, I decided to set a goal for myself: have an update ready for you guys every week at the least. Expect one later this week.