Vacation

85 replies [Last post]

I'll be gone from the next week, I'm going to Hawai'i. Hopefully the spambots won't build an army and try to take over the website before then. Laughing out loud

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Lol. Funny thing is I'll be going on a somewhat style vacation next week too! Tongue

I'm going to Bulgaria with the Colorado Springs Youth Symphony on tour. So if anyone wants any music ideas stared by me for the goofans game NOW is the time to tell me or else I will NOT be able to work on them for three weeks! Laughing out loud

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Meh, I'll still be here to scrape up any spam. Although it's been rather quiet, save the odd spambot every week or two.

Anyway, have a nice time!

Have a good one!

speaking of vacation, It's almost the end of school for me(The month is May, and school ends in June!)

I made goomods.

Lucky, you get to go to Hawaii! I have always wanted to go there!
Have fun there! Big smile

-_-

I have my last day of this school year at 9th June! 2 weeks left and it will be done! Then I can visit goofans much more often!

I think 12th of june

I made goomods.

I'm back now! Hawai'i was great.

Anyone else leaving on vacation soon?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Not any time soon, but in Late July/Early August, I am heading off to Massachusetts for 3 weeks Laughing out loud
And welcome back AP!

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

I went to Maui last year. Which island did you visit?

I probably won't be leaving any time soon. There'll be summer holidays here in a few weeks, but since I'm doing overseas NZ schooling we probably won't be going anywhere, at least not for a significant amount of time.

I'm still here for maybe a week or a month

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Red: Hawai'i briefly, and Kaua'i for a longer time. I didn't get to go to Maui.

i might go to seaworld.
June 17th is my birthday Smile Laughing out loud Big smile Party

-_-

Shoot, I just remembered I'm going to King's Dominion this weekend. I guess I'll have to rip myself off my computer screen long enough to ride some roller coasters. Tongue

Also, Happy Birthday, kirdneh! Because I'll likely forget by the 17th. Tongue

So Kirdneh, which Seaworld are you going to? Florida or California?

isn't there one in Texas? i think i am going there.
oh, and thanks MOM4Evr! Laughing out loud

-_-

Oh. Yep.

I'm in Canada for my vacation, how' dwa do?

I made goomods.

What part of Canada?

I thought you wanted me to leave

I made goomods.

And I'm back from Bulgaria and Istanbul! That was AMAZING!!!! Laughing out loud Smile Wink

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Cool. i'm going to be heading of on a 5 hour road-trip to cedar point in a few weeks Laughing out loud

Computer! Y U get virus?

CEDAR POINT!!!! OMG!! THAT'S ONE OF THE BEST THEME PARKS EVER!! Though I've never gone, but I've studied all their roller coasters intently just cause I'm an IRCE (Intense Roller Coaster Enthusiast)! Laughing out loud I even checked out books from the library to learn the mechanics behind the rides and am gonna attempt building one in our backyard someday!... Tongue

oh god. you better get a test dummy

Computer! Y U get virus?

Well... yeah... as well as do all the complicated algebra and everything behind it to MAKE sure it works!

My Algebra II teacher once gave us a project like that. We managed to figure out the maximum total energy for the ride before the semester ended. Tongue

Yeah, roller coasters are cool. What would you build one out of?

Mud Tongue
Anyway, I'm in petawawa

I made goomods.

PVC pipe, Wood, concrete, screws, nails, roller skate wheels, bearings (If needed) etc. I'm not really sure what we need yet, cause me and Pyrodroid are working on that next summer... but you can YouTube backyard roller coasters. There are a lot of them out there, surprisingly. Like this:

Except we're gonna make a full size one with a lift and around a plot of land later... I hope... Smile

Oh, wow! Well, good luck!