Vacation

85 replies [Last post]

i saw one like that online. it had a loop thing and everything.

-_-

Yes, but it wasn't made of PVC... and that's much cheaper than steel! Tongue

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Why not make a obstacle course, Ya'know, or(This is (some randomness)supercalifragilisticexpialidoicious hard) make a zipline course, with high hights

I made goomods.

Build one out of Carbon nanotubes! Tongue

Carbon nanotubes? Where would I get those? Puzzled

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

It was a joke. You can't get them in large enough quantity for practical use yet.

Basically, carbon nanotubes are ultra-thin, hollow, soon-to-be-cost-efficient, stronger-than-steel sticks thinner than human hair.

Why not titanium, it never breaks Tongue

I made goomods.

Yeah! I bet if you build a whole ship out of titanium, it'll never sink!
Also, carbon nanotubes are the best. You San buy a carbon nanotube bike for only a few thousand bucks, and a boat for only a few million. Aside from the cost, they're pretty sweet.

To bad it won't budge,lol

I made goomods.

I enjoy the fact that carbon nanotubes are being used for a super-huge project in Tokyo to expand the land over the ocean a bit. They're going to have a glass city over the water, held up with carbon nanotubes.

Laughing out loud

Wow, it's like goofans on water Tongue

I made goomods.

How?

RedTheGreen wrote:
How?

Who are you talking to, me?

I made goomods.

I think he's saying, how is it like GooFans on water?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

? WOW! That's an awesome idea! Laughing out loud Shock

how about an underwater city!
Atlantis in real life would be cool. To heck with those stupid mermaids, it will have submarine tours and everything!

-_-

If it was Lego Atlantis, then my custom lord of the rings spider would eat everybody Tongue
Oh, and I was joking when I said goofans on water

I made goomods.

Yeah, I don't understand the joke.

I know, it wasn't funny,and that makes it funny Tongue

I made goomods.

Instead of making a new thread I decided to use this one. It's aptly named so I think we can all use it whenever we leave.

Anyway, I'll be off for a few days. Not sure how long exactly but it won't be more than 5 days (at least that's the plan).
I'm not looking forward to looking through all the unread posts Tongue

I'm heading off to Cedar Point tomorrow for 3 days to meet up with some old friends who moved to China (7 hour drive oh god (but I have Alien vs. Predator... so yay)), and then in about 2 1/2 weeks Im leaving on a 3 week vacation to Cape Cod.

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Well, it's 10:15 here in Ohio, i didn't die, and, i'm doing a (probably) goofans first. i'm on the website using my DSi. (remind to never do this again. it took me 15 min to log in Tongue).

Computer! Y U get virus?

ohgodwhathaveidone
can u clean this up mods. insane internet-lag :L

Computer! Y U get virus?

You just posted the same thing eleven times?!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

well, not excactly. every time i tried to post, theDSi just said that it ran out of memory, so i went back to this page, where i tried to post again. (note: i looked every time i went back, there were no extra posts from me, but what i had wrote was still there). after 10 tries, i fiannly posted it, and when i looked, it had posted 11 times

Computer! Y U get virus?

I'll be on vacation in Alps from 23 July for about 10 days. There's no Internet in the place where we are going, so you won't see me Crying. Oh well, it's only 10 days so Smile

Spam bots - who are they?

Bots who post spam, usually.

I'm back. I just marked everything as read and will see which threads are active tomorrow Tongue

i am going to maryland (from texas) tomorrow by car. 20 hour trip.

-_-