[!] The GooMOD [!]

11 replies [Last post]

HI GUYS!

I haven't been on Goofans for what? Months? Years?

But that's not why I'm here;

In a few weeks the MidYear Holidays will start for me. In that time I thought I might do something...

I know I'm not the BEST modder here but, apparently I'm one of the best.
I would like a few people who are the 'Top Modders', to help me make a mod combination with some additions.

This will be the biggest Goofans goomod Mod!

So, WHOS WITH ME?!

-TM13

"The best Weaponry is Forged in the Hottest of Flames"
- The Bible

I'm On Twitter!

Not me Tongue

I'm currently working on my own fairly large mod, among other things, so I can't really help. However if you need assistance or information about certain aspects I could probably help with that.

By the way, welcome back! Nice to see you again Laughing out loud

puggsoy wrote:
Not me Tongue

I'm currently working on my own fairly large mod, among other things, so I can't really help. However if you need assistance or information about certain aspects I could probably help with that.

By the way, welcome back! Nice to see you again Laughing out loud

Haha, thanks man!

You were actually one of the main people I needed but, that's okay.
Hopefully MOM4Evr and/or RedTheGreen will help.
Smile

-TM13

- The Bible

I'm On Twitter!

Help with what? -MOM

Kidding of course. What exactly do you have in mind? Any particular theme/ideas you have?

By the way Taco, what has happened to "The Level"? You know the one created by a few of us you wanted to put the parts together. Do you still have those parts?

Hmm... I wish I could help... I mean, you don't know me, but I know enough modding to help (Hence my own Total Conversion Mod in my signature). But I'm busy still working on that one... Tongue Oh,well... I might and that is a MIGHT be able to help with music or levels, but not chapter design, mapworldview design etc. But as of today I'm off to Bulgaria so... sorry. Sad

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Hi again,

Well, help as in your best mods.
Along with something big I had in mind.

I though I might as well finish TM13VotWoG, coz well, people have been asking me for ages.
So, I know it may be hard but, the WorldRotate mod? (If that's what it's called) We can have that, and have a button that flips the world to go to TM13VotWoG.
Haha, if that made sense.

I also need really good level makers as well as music and sound designers.

Smile
-TM13

- The Bible

I'm On Twitter!

Well, there's only SO MUCH you can do with buttons in MapWorldView... You can't make anything "flip" to anything else, you can only have buttons that lead to chapters. Not buttons that lead to anything else; just chapters. And WOGC of course, but mostly it's all hardcoded.
For WorldSpin, I'm thinking of making the original game a button on the right side of MapWorldView, a different planet or such, and this will leave room for chapter designers to redesign MapWorldView and that sort of thing, so long as they leave that button untouched... may not be the best idea, maybe I'll just leave it where it is and as it is, just change the text/icon...

As for the WorldSpin mod, it's meant to be installed alongside chapter addins; no need to include it in a chapter addin.

Do you still have my email? You're being fairly vague here, which is understandable, but I think most people (myself included) would rather know what a project entails before they jump on board. I'm a really busy person, and I don't have a lot of time for making any sort of mod, so I have to think it's really important before I spend any time on it. Not to diss your idea or anything; just saying.

What would it involve?

I dunno,
It was just an idea.

I guess I kinda forgot a few rules to do with level design...
It's okay.

I'll think of something.

-TM13

- The Bible

I'm On Twitter!

Ok, just let us know when you do. Smile

hey taco!! SO glad u are back Laughing out loud
i am not good with levels, but i can beta test it, see if there are any errors.

-_-