My son is obsessed with WoG

17 replies [Last post]

Howdy. My son, 5 years old, is obsessed with WoG. He spends all day, when not playing it, drawing out his own new levels.

We don't have the full version yet, and don't have a WoG level editor, whatever it's called, and I'm not sure his technical skills are yet up to creating his own levels (but I wouldn't be surprised if they were). In any case, I'm posting a couple of his levels -- does anyone want to take a stab at making a real WoG level based on one of this 5yo kid's levels?

I can't seem to embed images here, but here is a link to our boy blog:
http://www.adventuresofeldestructo.com/index.php?itemid=90

Thanks!

yes, I agree (for once...)

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

Sweet! Yes, those three look particularly good!

He's a good artist, by the way.

he makes realy good levels. i cant wait until he will be able to make thse levels.

Suggestion: do not get the WoG editor. When I got it, my computer, shortly after installment, got a virus. The sound system stopped working, and every file on the computer got rendered inaccessible. Lucky for me, I got a laptop for Christmas (it was only some month before Xmas when the virus arrived). It was terrible. And I couldn't even get to even start making a level before everything happened.

I don't know what to put into my signature. So I'll make this sentence filler instead! Yeah, that works.

But... now, it sort of defeats its own purpose. S:

I gotta tell Daft as brush! Maybe he would know! (then again, I don't know his e-mail! DOH! Tongue )

It's not WoG Editors fault!, I know so. Please don't go around telling people it has a virus

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

That's what I was thinking! I have All the World of goo items (gootool, WoG editor, etc.) And none of that was on there. Maybe it was not for his/her computer?

Pavke wrote:
It's not WoG Editors fault!, I know so. Please don't go around telling people it has a virus
Here Here!!
I, and many MANY other people downloaded the original WoG Editor from this site and the sourceforge site without any sign or hint of a virus...
It must have been something else you downloaded ... or your antivirus software...

Yeah, now that you think of it, it may of been a coincidence. Once before, that computer got another devestating virus, and for a few weeks before both viruses, a block saying "Active Update" would pop up from nowhere. I think it was going on before I got it, but it was so long, I can't remember. But I'm not going to try again, even though this computer has up-to-date antivirus.

I don't know what to put into my signature. So I'll make this sentence filler instead! Yeah, that works.

But... now, it sort of defeats its own purpose. S:

i would be happy to make these levels for you and send them back to you if you like!Smile
if you want me to make it just reply to this message!Smile
oh and lovely art work your son is the next learnardo da vinci!Smile

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

i'll make those levels, cuz i have nothing better to do now... Wink show ur son when they're finished, i'll post the link right here. Smile (ur son is kewl! Laughing out loud)

-ftw: reverse for wtf

from jsilve's link:
YUP
Ill do it

Your talking to the great Tacomann13, I made a whole NEW WoG

Im up to the challenge

-TM13

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

I´m done with "the big pop goo tower". I used the original image from Quin.
You can get it here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/435317079/com.goofans.jsilve1_goomatz.thebig...

I wonder if I'm the only guy who noticed that the original post was in April 2009, and jsilve1 hasn't been online for over 33 weeks now...

you serious?
... oh, yeah... heh heh

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

mama meyaaa

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"