OMG people starts to talk about their life and other stuff here in place of WOG

13 replies [Last post]

OMG people starts to talk about their life and other stuff here in place of WOG!!! That includes you, MOM. Even I was included but I was just trying to stop the conversations. And poeple most go to forum to talk about these things NOT on web chat! I think somebody should do something cuz it's really annoying!

Who started it?

This is all right. That's what the forum section is for. If people start talking about these things in serious threads, then they should be kept on topic. But the Pictures Of Your Cat topic is very loose and going off topic and talking about anything is all right.

Also, not everybody is online at the same time. I rarely manage to go on Web Chat at the same time as others, and when I do it's very late. Talking about random stuff on the forums is fine, as long as it's kept in Pictures Of Your Cat.

Pictures Of Your Cat... Why is so weird topic selection made? Everyone just wants to show their cats or something? Puzzled

http://goofans.com/download/level/sleeping-kitty
I thought that's where the topic was made from

No, it's just a humorous name for the off-topic section. In any case don't get too concerned about what people say or how they derail topics.

I think it's more of a sign of where a forum is headed. It used to be, not too long ago, that ANYTHING off-topic was not tolerated. However, we've reached the point now that we're actual friends, and off-topic stuff is perfectly fine. If you think we're off-topic here, take a look at www.pckf.com . That forum is talking about a game that was first released 20 YEARS ago. And everything there is off-topic. Nobody's discovering much new after 20 years of modding. And it's perfectly ok. I imagine that as the years progress, this forum will get more off-topic as well. So be it.

I thought it was because we merged into the much-more-trusting 2D Boy fora?

By the way, the long title is messing up the Recent Posts screen for me. Would you mind if I shortened it slightly? ("Too much Off Topic" or the like)

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

AP that's selfish, do you really mind an extra line? Also we need the off-topic section or else we won't be able to post anything but what the topic is related to! That's just too serious for most of us.

Oh, I totally agree with that. If we don't have an off-topic section, the normal forum will start to drift. Remember the original NotWog2 forum? Smile

What I was talking about is that it makes the "1 new" links appear on the topic below the one they're supposed to. But never mind.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Remember when Picture Of Your Cat was totally unused, and I brought it to life? Hehehe...

IT'S ALL PUGGSOY'S FAULT! Shock

Lol! No My Sleeping Kitty level did not start that forum. I got the idea for using real life backgrounds in a goo level and so that was more of an experiment of that concept for me as well as a new skill for people to try and figure out! Wink

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

puggsoy started, "let's talk!" it 2010 and bubblefish replied in the style of one line per thought (no periods) and pavke stopped it. it led to an argument about rights to say whatever we want and expanded.

-_-