I changed my mind...

21 replies [Last post]

I think I will get used to this all... But... Seems that I don't have enough time for being on goofans - If I ever gona make MWV, chapter then it will take r-e-a-l-l-y long time for me to finish one thing. I don't think I will have time tomake any other merged addins or even levels because I'm getting out of time. I'll probably won't be good moderator coming here only every week for 20 minutes and that... So I'm not bothered anymore but if I seem to be a good moderator - you can make me into one... Some day... I'll probably gona leave the goofans because I don't have enough time for this - gotta do lots of things - By the way doing other stuff makes me forget about goofans totally...

Aww, ok. Sad We'll miss you, wiki! Have fun doing all your other stuff.

Good luck out there!

BYE!!!

He'll be back... they always come back!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

See you Wiki! Good luck in whatever else you'll be doing (including school), and hope that you visit again sometime!

Well... When all thing will be done I may come back and get on with all other stuff like starting to make chapters... I got only 1 hour to go on a computer - By the way in that time I go on Tanks online so I don't have time for goofans and WOG. I'm working on many design of many good virtual things like Sonic returns, Mobots, Tanks destroyers etc.

When the designs will be ready, I'll be finished all my homeworks in time then I'll probably will have time for goofans anw WOG. For now on I'll leave but before I want to make forum about making new badges - New badges (General discussions). [PUGEDIT: Thread moved to GooFans - General Discussion.]

Goo-d luck wiki,I'll miss you ;(

I made goomods.

Actually... Ummm... I'm not leaving in that case - I'll just probably visit goofans only once a week!

sea yew later, wiki! have fun in the non-digital 4th dimensional reality!

-_-

Goodbye, Wiki...oh wait...welcome back, Wiki!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hibye hibye hibye

I made goomods.

LOL, mate! I'm still away by the way but as I mentioned I'm not really leaving - I'm just going on goofans more rerely than I was before - Tanki online has taken my life - I'm in 3rd dimension and not in 4th yet Smile

But actually... I could take a week or two off goofans - things are messy and I need to sort them out - when I will I shall return. For now I'll write my last posts on goofans and then I'll be back may be after holidays... By the way Little miss4evr is having a laptop TODAY and the things gona be a bit different - We gona have 3 computers in total!

technically, you have free movement on the first 3 Axis's and a continual movement on the 4th due to the earth's constant state of movement. Wink
good for you, wiki! glad you have 3 laptops! Smile

-_-

kirdneh wrote:
technically, you have free movement on the first 3 Axis's and a continual movement on the 4th due to the earth's constant state of movement. Wink

Well, technically, we have free movement in three spatial dimensions relative to the Earth, and continual movement in the fourth dimension of time. If you talk about your spatial movement relative to a static point in the universe, then you have no truly free movement in any dimension, since the Earth is moving with the expansion of the universe, orbiting around the Sun, and rotating. Altogether, this would (I think) make people on the surface of the Earth move in all 3 dimensions.

kirdneh wrote:
good for you, wiki! glad you have 3 laptops!

Actually it's 2 laptops and one old XP computer - the old one is white and the screen is cubed. I either got one NEW XP that is in black colour and has a flat screen but it's in Latvia.

The proper name for the monitors are "flatscreen" (or LCD) and "Cathode Ray Tube." (CRT for short)

Flatscreen can also now be LED on a laptop, but it's uncommon.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hah, we asked for a flatscreen TV in our apartment, since the old TV broke. They got us a CRT TV with a flat screen Wink

http://blogs.families.com/media/12%20-%20Tube%20TV.jpg

That's Egypt for ya.

Laughing out loud

But how would that work? Doesn't it need to be a section of a sphere with the electron gun at the center (hence the big huge tube)?

Gooey, I deleted your post because it's pointless and kind of annoying. You've already said hi and bye.

@AP: Dunno. Maybe it's not exactly CRT, but it looks like one anyway, except for the flat screen. Could be that it uses something like LCD, but then I don't get the big bulge at the back.

Ok puggsey or what\so\ever

I made goomods.