3.Drained_Black
4.ROFLLauncher
5.C_Ivy
6.Fuse_Albino
7.beautymini
Have Fun!

Why do you need that?

To test your ball making skills Big smile

Idea is good but it is necessary cause nobody's gona make the same balls. I'm good at making balls so I could do it in 'sonic second'.

I'm sure one of the moderators is gona lock this forum.

Please don't do that...

Not locking forums, but I have asked you twice to create a new forum account with a different username, as we generally try to keep language around here G-rated...

I agree with MOM about the name. Also, I might have a go at one or two of these. beautymini seems like an interesting idea.

Some of those already exist. For example, BeautyMini is in MOM's Intelligent Islands and Common_ISH is called Pixel.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I vote for the username change! Especially since you haven't created anything yet, it's now or never!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

DOOOOOOOEEEEEEEET! (username change)

I hope this is never necessary on Goofans, but we could also megaban you if you don't create a new account.

The easiest solution would be to, with your consent, ask DavidC to edit your username.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I thought beautymini was mine.
C_ivy is just a simple ivy with a christmas hat on.

Albino Pokey wrote:
The easiest solution would be to, with your consent, ask DavidC to edit your username.

We should really ask him to see if he can give us such permissions, along with the temp banning. It would make stuff happen much faster.

What if he does not know his new username? I think he should do it himself.

Hey, that's a thought: being able to edit your username. Another forum I'm currently on has such a feature, but I don't think David could implement it even if he wanted to.

He probably could, I mean why not, there surely is some MySQL that can do that out there...
Suggestion list!

It is on the Drupal admin-only "edit user" page...

That doesn't sound right. Non-moderators wouldn't be able to recognize you.

C is meaning Cold...

RedTheGreen wrote:
That doesn't sound right. Non-moderators wouldn't be able to recognize you.

Indeed. The other forum allowed you to see peoples' previous usernames, I think, like Steam. Stuff like this would need to be included for it to be properly usable.

Alternatively, it would be cool to have be an option to give ownership of addins to other members. That way people would be able to make new accounts, then transfer addins to your account. Maybe profiles too.

Moderators can, but normal users can't.

Yeah, Red said that. Or are you talking about addin transferring?

Sorry, I meant addin transferring.

Yeah, moderators can do that? I thought only David could. Hmmph.

That's cool. We could have a request thread, if anyone agrees with it. Then we can transfer those from your 2 Enchanter accounts.

I still can't believe it, 3 accounts!!! To think I had to beg for that nasty badge removed, I think we all know how it feels to play around with the game...

Sounds good. If I could get those addins moved over, that'd be swell. Only 2 right?

*spins banhammer around*

*ZAP!*

*ZAP!*

Here you go. Cursor Colors & WoGC Green Color. Smile

Albino Pokey wrote:
BeautyMini is in MOM's Intelligent Islands

dan250 wrote:
I thought beautymini was mine

EDIT: Nope, just checked. dan's is beautymini, mine is SmallBeauty. Though admittedly, that is a close call to a name conflict. It's definitely a good idea, when you make a custom Goo Ball, to give it a prefix, like MOM_SmallBeauty and dan_beautymini, in order to avoid conflicts like this in the future.

Peace,
MOM

Good point. I'll be doing that from now on.