Levels to chapter

47 replies [Last post]

I made goomods.

I meant about the addin. Did you solve all the issues which was listed when you click make goomod?

My Profile

Yeah Laughing out loud

I made goomods.

Could you try searching your level in your computer?

My Profile

yes :\
EDIT:Can't find it. How do you add music with effects (like reverse). I added some goo balls to the balls folder, but they are not in the editor, even in type. what do you use to open XML documents? WHY IS EVERYONE SO SlOW!? How do I make a mod require another mod to launch WorldOfGoo?

I made goomods.

You can't find what?

Quote:
WHY IS EVERYONE SO SlOW!?

If you want people to help you don't yell at them if it takes a while. In case of urgent inpatience you could try to find the answers in the reference guide. It's very well documented.
And it's a lot easier to help if you tell us everything you did and what exactly you have problems with.
Quote:

How do you add music with effects (like reverse).

Just copy the music you want to use into the levelfolder. Then click refresh resources in WooGLE.
Quote:
I added some goo balls to the balls folder, but they are not in the editor, even in type. what do you use to open XML documents?

Have you restarted WooGLE after adding the GooBalls? You can open xml files with any texteditor program.
Quote:
How do I make a mod require another mod to launch WorldOfGoo?

Add the lines
<dependencies>
	<depends ref="fill in the id of the required goomod here" />
</dependencies>
to the addin.xml.

There's no way to "add music with effects" in World of Goo. You need to clone the music and add the effects in Audacity or such.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

@Goo: Hey! long time no see goomatz! About that "slow" quote. Sorry for my jerkish juvinile behavior. It's just that no-body was repling Tired What text editor do you reccomend, cause I don't read computer code.

Other then that, Thanks!
@AP: The idea was you for music reversing! great! Also, have you listened to dikki penquin reversed?

I made goomods.

Any text editor, they'll all show the same thing. Notepad++ is a good free one, better than Notepad or such.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

@Ap: For mac? if you know any mac note pad downloads, please, be a Hat and give a link.

I made goomods.

Why am I so stupid Crying Any notepad++'s you know work on mac (No jokes this time Stare)

I made goomods.

Google "notepad++ mac". The results will give you some alternatives.

For example, try this one.

how do I make texture packs for world of goo?

I made goomods.

Mods: Has anybody tried to turn my level into a goo mod?

I made goomods.