how do you downlod world of goo for free in britain

15 replies [Last post]

I live in Britain, Is there a british version of a free download for world of goo

today is a goo-d day | billy2000's levels http://goofans.com/user/10648 | This account is no longer in use.

British..what? The game is already in english...

As for free downloads, you won't get that here. I thought you already had the game, anyway?

Downloading any commercial game for free from anywhere is piracy. We don't advocate pirating games from poor indie developers. Just buy it; it's worth the 20 bucks.

I think (think) he might mean a British translation. That is, colour instead of color, tyre instead of tire, and so on.

And I think by "free version" he means the Chapter 1-only demo.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

This is odd... No so much to discuss here...

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Answer: don't. It is not only morale to give Ron and Kyle the twenty bucks that they deserve for making such a awesome game, but you will get all sorts of challenges and you can't download goomods or back up your profile or anything. It will help ALL of us (including 2dboy, you, and goofans) if you just buy the game.

-_-

G0o-gle wrote:
This is odd... No so much to discuss here...

Then don't bother posting here.

kirdneh wrote:
Answer: don't.

Tongue
His question wasn't "should I buy a free, pirated version of WoG?" I mean, you're not the only one thinking that he might be talking about that, but it's not the answer to his question.

SO BASICALLY:

@billy2000: What exactly are you asking?

MOM4Evr wrote:
SO BASICALLY:

@billy2000: What exactly are you asking?

If he can get world of goo free

Something that answer is simply (CAUTION:pentagon censored answer)

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

I need a free download because I have lost world of goo I have moved country australia to britain I need a download where you pay with £

today is a goo-d day | billy2000's levels http://goofans.com/user/10648 | This account is no longer in use.

OK, so what I'm understanding is this: you want a site where you can pay in British pounds.

Well, I'm probably the least-knowledgable person here about online payment, so I dunno.

Paypal auto-converts currencies, so you ought to be able to buy it from 2DBoy's site.

You can't use your old install?

I forgot what my old install was

Either buy again or ask somewhere else. Sorry bro.