This is a topic which you should say:
- your REAL name
- your language
- your favorite color
- your lucky number
- your birthday
- the thing you do in your free time
- do you have a boy/girlfriend
- the games you play (that are NOT world of goo)
- your age
And a short description about yourself.

My name is Simon Tonov and im bulgarian.
My favorite color is orange and my lucky number is 7.
My birthday is 11th of December.
Play on the computer or hang out with friends.
No Sad ...
The Sims 3, Spore Galactic Adventures and my almost favorite game Super Meat boy.
My age is _______.
1 response and then I`ll say my age.

[REDACTED]
Midwestern USA
Red
[REDACTED], but in October
Lots of stuff
[REDACTED]
Portal 2, Civilization 4, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 1, et cetera...
[REDACTED]

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I can say I play Minecraft, Spore, Portal 2. My favorite colours are green and blue. My lucky number is 15. I like juggling, unicycling, rock climbing, and, wel ALOT of things... I speak, read and write French and English fluently (I live in France). I don't have a girlfriend though I am dating.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

MY NAME IS (censored). I SPEAK ENGRISH. I DON'T LIKE COLOR, AND MY LUCKY NUMBER IS 3.145193476478164872487246724678242. I PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2, BUT I WILL PLAY other games if someone wants me to.

Name- 123, F. Fall
Language- English
Fave color- green
Lucky number- 7 (lol, that really is the lucky number)
B-day- August 31
The thing you do in your free time- FusionFall, other MMO's, etc.
Do you have a boy/girlfriend- Dude, i'm a kid...
Other games that i play- FusionFall, Pokemon, Plants vs Zombies, Pocket God, etc.
Age- 11
Description (Short)
Well, there is only 3 words that describe me....
I... Am... Awesome

Whats up? Well, I already finished WOG in the iPhone, still using WOG in the computer, and working on a mod/level.

My name is the Tacomann.
Im number 13 of the Tacomenn.

Wink

thats it.

"The best Weaponry is Forged in the Hottest of Flames"
- The Bible

I'm On Twitter!

language: Singlif, the kind the northern Martians speak
favorite color: Halfway between artichoke and kohlrabi
lucky number: B (In ASCII hexidecimal, of course, which, by the way, is 0x42)
birthday: January 1, 1900
the thing you do in your free time: Program
do you have a boy/girlfriend: No.
the games you play (that are NOT world of goo): Are there other games besides World of Goo? I didn't know that.
your age: Can be deduced from my birthday.
short description: I'm trolling.

@Howitz: Pi is 3.1415, not 3.1451, in case anyone asks. Wink

REAL name - I have a real name? I just called myself something I thought was kinda cool. :L
Your Language - Qwerty!
Your Favorite color - the color of goo (you take your pick)
Your lucky Number - 42, study the galaxy.
Your Birthday - I lived on a different planet for some time, I can't remember what date it was, because everything was backwards there (I think I got younger somehow though)
The thing you do in your free time - Respond to silly little Earthlings making surveys, and HamBanner Spammers from being on this site, considering I live on the internet now. (It's a dangerous place)
Do you have a boy/girlfriend - It's dangerous going on relationships on the internet, didn't you know?
The games you play (that are NOT world of goo) - WooGle is a game, right? If not, I trek about finding indie games to use for experimentation on levels of fun. (I first thought they would be in India, and boy was I wrong) Valve corporation as well, they sell perfect things in little orange boxes.
Your age - Older than time itself (yet still can't remember what day his birthday was)

I don't think anyone posted a desciption, but...

I ARE JAMESOFGOO. I used to work at the World of Goo corporation, then I found this site, and stayed here. I found out the peaceful, World (of Goo) expanding site, was being attacked by Spam. I made an account here, a*SCENE MISSING* then eventually became a mod because I was asked to. Now I make sure everyone plays nice here, Mods get published (eventually. Tongue ), Spam get deleted, and the Minecraft server is being unharmed by greifers. Now stop looking at my life, it's delicate. And for the record, I didn't study for this test. (I hope I get an A+!)

Wait, isn't the first part of pi 3.14159265358979323846264338?

That's as much as I know off the top of my head.

Anyway, I recently built a Personality Sphere, attached it to my computer, and set it to work making levels for Another Planet. Expect huge updates soon!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:
Wait, isn't the first part of pi 3.14159265358979323846264338?

Damn, i know only to 23rd number after coma. Tongue so 3 less.

Real name - is it hard to guess?
Polish
green/blue
12 or 11
Singing in shower
no.
Minecraft, saper
if you want to know more, find me on facebook. It's really not hard when I have a link in my signature

name:Architect Of Goo
Language:Java
Favorite Color:016, 234,130(RGB)
Lucky Number:-18
Birthday:Cenozoic Age
Spare time:Drums Piano, And Youtube Stuff(Also creating goomods!)
Girlfriend?What is That?
Incontable games....

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

LOL,

Girlfriend?What is That?

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Language: Java

Nice! Smile

Aww, how come I didn't think of that... Tongue

But yes, nice touch. Smile

package com.goofans.Post;
public class GoofansPost{
public static void main(String args[]){
System.out.println('I like Java, but it's too object-oriented.');
System.out.println('You shouldn't have to make a package and class to print 2 lines on the screen.');
}
}

Learning basic java albino?

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

I learned a bit of java about a year ago, but I prefer less OOP languages.

If there is an albino pokey, and there is no one there to see it, does it exist?

The mind wobbles.

Flaky,

"One response and I'll say my age".

L . I . A . R!

Howitz wrote:
If there is an albino pokey, and there is no one there to see it, does it exist?

The mind wobbles.

Flaky,

"One response and I'll say my age".

L . I . A . R!

HEEY!! Im too busy to response my age! 13! HAPPY? And im busy with the second hard level "mini Divide"!

And I NEVER i mean NEVER lie! Exclamation Mark

Name: ****
Language: English, but I speak Spanish well and I understand some Japanese.
Color: Well, green is pretty cool. Then again red is dominant. Hmm...
Number: 4
Birthday: 9/17
In Free Time: I program, read, ride my bike, spend time with friends
Girlfriend: I'm currently single.
Games: Portal1/2, Melee, Minecraft, Terraria, Super Meat Boy, Garry's Mod. I play more, look at my Steam profile

For the record, can I assume I'm the only one here besides TM who has ever dated anybody?

RedTheGreen wrote:

Heh. Decimal?

Anyhow, sorry to hear you broke up. And no, davidc has dated before, too. Other than that, no idea.

No, that's my real ag- *dies

What? Yes I know. I'm friends with him on facebook, showing me all the events and parties he's 'attending' Wink

I've been single for a while now, actually. (and I've had around 1000 (binary) Tongue)

This thread is old... is it old enough for me not to reply properly? Ah well, who cares.

My real name is *real name withheld*
My language is ActionScript 3.0.
My favourite colour is dark grey. And for those who argue that grey isn't a colour, then dark green.
My lucky number is 9. Well it's my favourite anyway, not sure about lucky.
My birthday is *birthday withheld*
In my free time I game, mod, code, read, draw, and do other, random stuff.
I don't have a girlfriend. At least, I don't think I do...
The games I play that are not WoG are countless and random, although the current most notable ones are Team Fortress 2, Braid, Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2.
My age is 16. Years, that is.

A short description of myself... see above.

Albino Pokey wrote:
I learned a bit of java about a year ago, but I prefer less OOP languages.

OOP rocks.

OOP sucks, and I don't think I've ever heard people argue against grey being a color, but "dark" grey definitely doesn't count.

RedTheGreen wrote:
OOP sucks

Dead wrong. OOP doesn't suck in any sense of the word. Without OOP, I would be stuck using C-style rather than C++-style strings in my game, and THAT would suck terribly (It would probably make me spend hours trying to track what character went where; some non-OOP code is inherently error-prone). My personal qualm is with those who think that OOP is the ONLY way to code, or abstract their code so much that it's impossible to find a function that actually does anything at all. OOP is a tool just like any other. At times it's good to follow good OOP principles, and at other times, it would be a pain to do anything other than break them.

TL;DR I'm a CPE junior, you're not, 'nuff said. Tongue

Well put, MOM.

OOP doesn't suck, personally I love it, but I can understand those who would prefer non-OOP... I think.

Just had my anniversary yesterday.

Smile

1 whole year!
It's going well...

I think.

-Taco

"The best Weaponry is Forged in the Hottest of Flames"
- The Bible

I'm On Twitter!

Anniversary... wait, aren't you younger than me? Or am I thinking of someone else?

He means with his girlfriend. (And didn't you tell me you had already gone for a year like 4 months ago?)

Well anyway, no I was just trolling in the lame sense. It doesn't necessarily suck, I just had a little trouble with it a while back. It's still a good tool. I guess I dislike it because it's associated with Xcode.

Im learning Actionscript 3.0 + photoshop cs5. Been inactive for quite a while.