wog movie

244 replies [Last post]

Well I can't read that long

I made goomods.

Just suck it up and read. If you wanna make a movie, chapter, merged levels, or evem MapWorldViews then you have to read and so you know. By my self I hate reading but if it's important I'm reading it till end.

I'm in fourth gradE,how can I read that long

I made goomods.

U are in year 4? In this case you need to wait couple of years later and then try to make a movie - minimal till you will be as old as I am. I'm in year 8 and I'm almost 13.

I'm year 6 and I rule the school
and I got the silver award for reading 20 books
I'm trying to get gold first in class but tamara's mad with books

@wiki-goo: Naw, don't tell gooey goo he has to be your age until he can do anything. That's bogus. You can do anything at any age if you put your mind to it.

... Now I actually meant that he has to hard learn and to start doing something he will be my age then...

Why?

King tut-ick-can-a-what's-his-face was king as a kid. And he didn't even have a cellphone...

-_-

Wiki, attempt not to double-post/accuse people of knowing less than you based on age.

So if I'm in sixth grade,I can do whatever I want,because I know that in sixth grade,you get a windows computer

I made goomods.

And I need to know lots of stuff

I made goomods.

Also,I'll need to learn lots of math
P.S.i know how to make a billboard editor .

I made goomods.

So is that all I have to do?

I made goomods.

RedTheGreen: sorry for double posting. I just had a glitch like dan250 posted something and I didn't saw that there wasn't any post.

Everyone: I've invited my friend from school (NOT from Latvia) and he called himself goobomb. So when I'll explain him everything he will can join us here!

gooey goo: Not only know either understand and to be able to do it Wink
And stop double posting! Only if there is a need... And start making addins! Then you'll get into a member of goofans!

Hey guys I had a good idea of knowing another user's knowledge by having a grade. Mine could be 5B on goofans... MOM4evr's grade could be about 7C - 8B ! gooey goo as he is a new his grade is 3B as I counted and dan250's is 4B

1C - To know and understand how to use your account

1B - To be able to use and be able to change your account

1A - To be able to get any badges

2C - To be able to make a forum

2B - To be able to answer other people in forums

2A - To be able to improve yourself with writing (Write smart as a moderator)

3C - To be able to rate other people addins

3B - To be able to comment other people addins

3A - To be able to make communication through commenting

4C - To know and to understand how editors works

4B - To be able to make levels by editor

4A - To know and to be able to put your levels on goofans

5C - To know how the merging system works

5B - To be able to make two or more levels together

5A - To know how the merging system works

6C - To start remembering how to make chapters

6B - To be able to make any chapter

6A - To be able to test and check if your chapter works correct

7C - To be able to change MapWorldView of the WOG

7B - To be able to make any MapWorldViews with other stuff in it (Like TM13 made one)

7A - To be able to test and change your addin

I haven't figured out what 8C - 8A levels. So for the moment you can try to make davidc to make hrades of their possibilities and knowledges.

I'll soon be 7b

Don't lie you are just 4B! It would be a massive leap from 4B to 7B cause the thing is you first gona have to make merged levels, chapters and then MapWorldViews

Faster I gona get 7B one day Wink

Hey
Didn't you know i'll make my untrusted signs faster than you think

I even faster but lets don't make each other as enemies, mate. You just have to try to make merged addin cause making chapter is three times harder than that and making MapWorldView is ten times harder than that so you have to suck it up and do it. For help look here: http://goofans.com/developers/addin-file-format/how-merge-two-or-more-go...

If it helped me then should help you!

You can faster because I only made 1/5 of the work
Merging, merging
I've got other work to do, wog doesn't work.
Because of that stupid movie I made that ruined the text.xml
I'm going to school now, see ya

So do I see ya

OK,ok girls,settle down know

I made goomods.

gooey goo wrote:
OK,ok girls,settle down now

This^

This what

I made goomods.

As in, "I agree with this"

So,when will they stop fighting

I made goomods.

We are boys not girls you... (*****!!!) and we are not arguing are we dan250?

You two stop making fun of us - thats just black humor as I said before:
It's when somebody is making fun of somebody else and the one gets hurt inside - (Shouting:) THATS THE THING ABOUT SO DELETE IT NOW YOU TWO *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I won't settle down till I see - sorry!!! I though you should be smarter MOM but you are just a ****!

OK guys this is it - if I see anything like this again I will leave the goofans and I won't return. By the way dunno how dan250 was acting like but I was talking friendly you two *****! (***** is NOT a swear word (I'm not swearing in goofans))

Obviously, it IS a swear word, as our swear filter blanked it out. Tongue

Watch your temper, man. One small insult isn't worth blowing up over. You and dan were bickering over small details, and gooey goo wisely wanted you to stop. And he's right. It's not worth arguing over ages and what you're doing, because I'm sure both of you are equally bright and intelligent and will do equally well in life. And don't threaten to leave over insults, because this is the Internet. The Internet is full of insults, and you just have to learn to ignore them.

That being said, this is the forum with the LEAST amount of "black humor" I've ever been on. Generally, people here are more encouraging than not. I'll admit that sometimes I use "black humor," and I'm working on being more patient and encouraging myself. But it's nothing worth getting mad over.

EDIT: And don't take your temper out on gooey goo. Making derogatory comments for no reason is not tolerated. He is new to the forum, and as such, deserves our patience. You were excruciatingly annoying when you first came on the forum, but we've stuck with you and have tried to be friendly, patient, and kind to the best of our abilities. The simple fact of the matter is that forum newbies are obnoxious, and you have to try to be patient back. Slandering him gains you nothing and just makes you look like a jerk.

As I said: dunno how dan250 but I was talking FRIENDLY! We weren't arguing I just didn't wanted to have... Jelous for him Sad cause he is younger than me and I don't want him to say: Ha, ha, Wiki-goo - I'm better than you on making addins en I?

And the thingy I meant is Jerk.

If gooey goo did just as you said then:
one: He should not had to be so rude
two: Actually don't be bowered in anything that's not up to him.

True, dan has no right to say he's better at making addins than you. But you also have no right to say that he doesn't. So stop bickering. MOM has spoken.

EDIT: And rudeness is often perceived on the Internet when none is intended, especially when English is your second language. For example, "suck it up" (which you've said several times) is actually a VERY RUDE statement, but you wouldn't know that because you haven't seen it enough in context. Rather than be insulted by what you've said, though, we've understood that English is your second language and you don't know any better. We know that you're not trying to be insulting, and it's an honest mistake. gooey goo probably has a better knowledge of English than you (though it may be his second language also), but picked up on this and saw two people insulting each other, and pointed it out. I happen to agree with him. This isn't a place for one-upmanship on making "better" levels than someone else, this is a place to encourage others to make cool levels and do the same yourself. So don't "rank" people by their knowledge of addin development, because it's not about that. It's about the love of Goo.