wog movie

244 replies [Last post]

go on the chat gooeygoo
I see you're online

there is a movie called 'alien vs predator'

Please remember to edit posts, and not double-post.
-puggsoy

Is it epic?
THERE is really a movie called aliens

I made goomods.

dan250 wrote:
go on the chat gooeygoo
I see you're online

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
puggsoy:
1) I don''t believe that Christianity is religion but a reality
2) -the Sign Painter wants to make levels to people become Christians but not me. By the way if you... Ahh don't matter you are not a bot are you Sad

No I'm not Smile

About Christianity, well I guess everyone has an opinion. I just called it a religion because that's how it's generally categorized.

dan250 wrote:
Please remember to edit posts, and not double-post.
-puggsoy

that wasn't me
it was gooeygoo

You did it as well. The last line:

dan250 wrote:
there is a movie called 'alien vs predator'

was in a double post. I edited it into your other one.

*sigh*

@chewyfungus: I am a Christian as well, and I believe firmly that the Big Bang could not have happened (and my belief is also based on evidence). The problem with your argument is that it's a logical fallacy to assume that any opponents to your argument have no evidence on their side. Doing so is called "Poisoning the well" and will only prevent you from ever seeing their point of view, whether they are right or not, and whether they have a point or not. I do, however, accept your sentiment that there is a possibility that other aliens could exist on other planets because of the odds, though I would like to point out that the odds of life evolving on a planet are astronomically lower than most Evolutionary scientists know or are willing to admit. Hundreds of reputable scientists disbelieve the process of macroevolution, and majority doesn't rule in science; in fact, scientific debates help science advance and pretending that your way and only your way is correct is a good way to crush any possible scientific progess. Everything (Including the theory of gravity, and bear in mind how long ago gravity was 'discovered'!) is up for continual debate in science, and macroevolution is absolutely no exception. The problem is the refusal to see anything but one side of an argument, and to not be willing to accept viewpoints for what they are: viewpoints. Everything you (and anyone else) sees, they view with a particular mindset, and it takes an open mindset on THEIR part to see something differently. Nothing someone else brings to attention can shake their opinion, because it is an opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

Case in point: The fossil record. You look on it and see macroevolution in action. I look on it and see millions of dead things buried in rock layers laid down by water all over the earth. What do you expect to see? Since you've already accepted macroevolution, you expect to see macroevolution in action. And that's what you see. I look on it and expect to see millions of dead things buried in rock layers laid down by water all over the earth, which is exactly what would have happened had there been a catastrophic global Flood (which is described in Genesis in the Bible). Which translation of the evidence is correct? You can't objectively say. Both have their benefits and drawbacks, and neither can be "proven." Science is only a tool to view the world through the eyes of your religion. If you're atheist or agnostic, it's common to use macroevolution to view science. If you're Christian, Islamic, etc. it's common to use "creationism" to view science. Both views of science have their benefits and drawbacks to their view of the world, but neither one can be proven on a purely scientific basis, because science ISN'T about proof. It's about modelling the world in ways it possibly could work, and if these models appear to be correct in most cases, using these models to advance science and technology for the good of the public. Science is never meant to prove someone wrong or right, and arguing over nitpicky details of science doesn't change anyone's opinion, as the opinion isn't ever debated at all.

EDIT: That being said, if you do want a big religious/scientific debate, feel free to make a new forum topic about it, but we should probably not derail this topic more than the ten times it's already been derailed and rerailed on a different track. Tongue

The "sausage" thing is one of our moderators' way of removing offensive language. Te idea being that stuff like "You're a sausage!" and "What the cucumber!" aren't very offensive.

Wiki, you know, science isn't mutually exclusive with Christianity. There are some things science currently can't explain. For example, they can't explain the singularity at the moment of the Big Bang. And a lot of the great scientists were religious.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

gooey goo, i don't know why you hate wikigoo and everybody, but please, please stop it. goofans is supposed to be a friendly environment, not a site with flammers. don't get all mad at the talk about aliens, or you'll alienate (Tongue) us, and you might get all your posts deleted or even banned. no REAL person (i.e. not spambot) has been banned, and i do not want that to change. so please follow these rules:
1. don't kill the exclamation mark. they've had real hard time since texting started.
2. don't use all caps. we can hear you perfectly fine.
3. don't insult people. if you don't want people all insulting you, don't do it to them. if they are wrong, you can kindly correct them, as i am doing now. i am not all yelling at you right now.
4. you don't have to use 100% correct grammer, but to make it able to read, more than just 3 words.
4. have fun, and relax.
if you follow these rules, the world AND the web will be much kinder to you. remember, in the future when you get a job, your interviewers will search the sites you go on, and read them. ANNNNYYOOONNNNNEEEEEEE can find out what you are saying, even your parents (you're in 4th grade, right?). i am not mad at you yet, so try to follow these rules.

-the digitalized sign painter.

-_-

I don't hate him,I just think wiki's a good name to call "sausage"

I made goomods.

MOM4evr DO SOMETHING! These guys - RedTheGreen and gooey goo are getting on my nerves at other forum - like at school! Plezse do something! I don't want to be jerk even on gooofans!!!!!!!! If you wont do anything about it I will LEAVE and none of the things I promised you wont be done! Adios!

I will not calm down till they tell me sorry...

Wiki
Calm down
And don't read that topic

Don't leave,you haven't finished your world like tac13

I made goomods.

who cares if he finishes or not

TM13 is gone by the way and I took the responsibility of his addin. Sorry guys, anyway - I wasn't wrong but I made all kinda cheeky... Just sorry.

Don't get mad, wiki. Nobody's trying to offend you. Red just wants to continue the discussion, and that's perfectly fine. You don't have to join it if you don't want to.

Please join Laughing out loud

I made goomods.

Wait, did I offend you or something? Tongue

No?

I made goomods.

I was talking about Wiki's rant.

Really,hey Dan,do you want to go on chat?

I made goomods.

Please stop posting "do you want to go on chat" or we'll start deleting them.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Then you shall delete chat

I made goomods.

gooeygoo: What? Delete web chat? What for?

AP: But AP this is the only way to get somebody on chat so they don't need to chat in the forum Wink

Actually, you could just go on chat and wait until the other person comes on. I'm sure if someone wants to chat they'll go on chat, if they don't want to, saying "go on chat" shouldn't change much.

Plus, your old posts saying "Go on chat!" linger for longer than you're online.

Actually,I have a idea.if each person go's here or on any forum,after the person knows he or she is on chat,they or mom deleate the comment Wink

I made goomods.

Unfortunately, (and weirdly) normal members can't delete their own comments.

WHA?

I made goomods.