wog movie

244 replies [Last post]

Im thinking that Im going to make aa movie called "world of goo" where two dark balls'cites are destroyed by robots so they adventure the world going to places like "fistys cave" to "ivy peeks" down to "bridge builder cave" over to "riverson" then way up high to the indasturial "xy facory" then blown to the "digital world" then burned away to "high molt" then they all team up to defeat the robots and then the gooballs go to the teloscope and see the future and finaliy go to the future making the people where they will go next

so,what do you think?

I made goomods.

What?
The term, "World of goo" is copywrited by Ron and Kyle, and In order to embark on your idea of creating a film using the suggested theme you need the consent of 2Dboy (hereas known as the AUTHORS). As the AUTHORS do not have your email added to their whitelist, it would be particularly difficult to grab the attention of the AUTHORS. Furthermore, the various costs of creating a full-length feature film is lengthy, and the difficulty is great for a armature film producer. I think it would be easier both time-wise, economy-wise, and legally to create a custom chapter in world of goo, as not many of the Addins for the aforementioned game have been produced recently, and less obstacles would be encountered.

Now your turn to say, "what?". Tongue

-_-

It sounds cool. Definitely possible for you to make it, if you do only 2D animation. And you could email 2D Boy through their contact form, which gets through the whitelist filter.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

But I thought that if I use the goovie,then I can make my movie

I made goomods.

Unfortunately, no. GooVIE only outputs files in the format that World of Goo can read. Nothing else can read the format.

Well, if you've got a good enough computer, you could play it in WoG and record it with something like Fraps. Then you've got a video file Smile

Or I can put it on a level

I made goomods.

Well, yeah, but you'll have to record it, otherwise you don't get a video file.

Then if I won't do that,what should I call it?

I made goomods.

Just make a "transition" level to go between two parts of your movie. Something like there being an endlevel at height 0 with 1 gooball or something that will move quickly through. Otherwise you can do whatever you want.

Is there a program that can animate in the same way goovie does?

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Flash is pretty similar, except way more features, so it isn't quite the same in that sense. Tongue

Flash was what 2D Boy used to create the original WoG movies. They wrote some sort of macro to make binltl files.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I ment what else I could call it

I made goomods.

I know, i was asking that out of personal interest. I need something to make the adimomo startup

Whatever you want is fine, gooey goo.

I mean give me some ideas

I made goomods.

DE MOST EPIC MOVIE EVAR

COOL BEANS THE MOVIE

EVERYBODY LIKES YOUR FACE

SECOND CHANCES: A MOVIE ABOUT BLOWING UP ROBOTS

ROBOTS ARE COOL. BIG GUNS ARE COOLER

OF GOO BALLS AND CHEESE

Probably not what you had in mind, right? Tongue Though in all honesty, what I've found is that most people like naming games/mods/movies themselves without input from other people. They just don't like any of the suggestions, probably because the people doing the suggesting don't know exactly what they have in mind.

So long story short: Think of a name yourself. A name isn't everything; all kinds of programs have working titles (World of Goo was once a prototype called "Tower of Goo"), and once you've gotten a lot done on your movie, you'll probably have a better idea of what to call it, even if you have no idea now.

teenage mutant ninja goo
super goo world
the legend of beauty: sign painter's awakening
goocraft
gooaria
legoo Indiana goo, robots of the lost pipe
goowars: a new goo, the robots strikes back, and return of the goo-i
gootrek
goobook: the movie
spongegoo signpainterpants
kung goo panda
finding goomo
the signpainter's guide to the goo-laxy
the pipe at the end of the level
so long, and thanks for the OCD
young goophod plays it safe

-_-

Nice names. But some of them sound just a little bit like other movies I've seen... Tongue

kirdneh wrote:

the signpainter's guide to the goo-laxy
the pipe at the end of the level
so long, and thanks for the OCD

Epic.

I like "So long, thanks for the OCD"

I've got an idea: call it "Goo".

i'm calling it "darklets movie 1 rampage of the robots"

who agrees

if you don't,make a epic title

I made goomods.

Ooh! Got another goo parody of Hitchiker's guide:
Attribute: mostly deadly

-_-

Nice! But too technical for most people to understand right away. Smile

Oit could be an implicit meaning

or,make a title that has something to do with goos joining forces and blowing up robots>

I made goomods.

I need to say: Sucks! I dunno really what the movie will be about but the name is like a subtitle or a part of the story like its written in book. Figure out something cool - not too long not too short but something original and that is not like you read it in book. But probably of your behavior I can tell you are not really old not older than me and trying to make a movie. Well if I'm struggling with 3D movie editor called Blender then how you will get on 2D? I mean I even would struggle making a movie 2D but its ten times as easier than making 3D. Your movie has to be something totally different of my ideas and as I think you just saw the idea of mine and though that you either could make a WOG movie but I'm not angry if you did. I'm not gona make one movie but seasonal 20 - 30 minutes long every movie. For the moment I got idea of five movies of the first season. It's the WOG detective and adventure movie but I dunno what shall be yours gooey goo. By the way I'm Wiki-goo and I'm here for a long time but even I'm only almost thirteen you can count on me and I can help you if you misunderstanding something. Usually that's what MOM4evr does and that's what he did to me so if you got questions that I even don't understand ask him, gooey goo, okay? By the way start making levels when you will have any ideas and don't be cheater as momo1526 is and don't get cheater badge. Uh, oh I'm getting too interested in this now... OK, with this I'm ending this post.

Can you please stop writing too long

I made goomods.

Sorry. I'm actually usually writing even longer Wink