Political/Religious Debate

469 replies [Last post]

Yeah,I just wanted to have it

I made goomods.

Very nice, but quite evil... MUAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

gooey goo wrote:
Repete

momo1526 wrote:
Repeat*

Ok! Pete and Repeat were in a boat! Pete fell out. Who was left?

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Oh, oh, my turn!
3 guys are in a boat: Crazy, Nothing and Nobody. Nobody falls out the boat and starts drowning. Nothing is all like: "Crazy, call the coast guards!" . Crazy rings the coast guards: "Hello, I'm Crazy, I'm calling for Nothing because Nobody fell in the water" ^^

AHAHAHAHAHHA!! OK! THAT'S FUNNY!! Laughing out loud :D Smile Big smile!

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

there were 3 guys in a car, Your Manners, Your Face, and Garbage. Garbage fell out of the car, got injured, and Your Face ran to the nearby hospital while Your Manners helped Garbage.
So anyway, Your Face goes to the desk and the desk lady says, "hello, what is your name?" to which he replies, "your face!" and to which she says, "what?" to which he gives the same answer. Angry, the desk lady says, "Where are your manners!?" and Your Face says, "on the side of the road, picking up garbage."

another one:
a guy who accidentally had parrot DNA imputed into him from a Laboratory Failure, repeats every thing he says. So first he sees a Koolaid commercial where the guy says, "OH YEAH!" so the parrot guy does too. then he sees a cutlery store commercial where the mascot goes, "forks and knifes! forks and knifes!" so the parrot guy does too. then he sees a electronic store commercial and at the end it says, "turn on the switch and plug it in!" and so does the parrot guy.
upon leaving his house a guy with minor cut injurys falls down beside him, and a police guy comes.
conversation:
cop: did you hurt this man, the mayor of citysville?
parrot guy: OH YEAH!!
cop: what did you attack him with?
parrot guy: forks and knifes! forks and knifes!
cop: you're going to the electric chair!
parrot guy: turn on the switch and plug it in!

a more lame jokes:
a guy walks into a bar. "ouch."
a guy walks into a bar. he breaks his phone.
a guy walks into a bar. the next guy ducks under it.

-_-

AY YI YI!! LOL! Tongue Laughing out loud Smile

A man walks into a bar...

He has a drinking problem and it's tearing his family apart.

oh come on, they're just jokes, i don't think anyone (or, at the very least, I) has a drinking problem. i don't even drink or smoke or stuff like that. it's stupid to drink. i don't even have to name the bad stuff that happens, like lung disease, cancer, etc.

-_-

I check on goofans in the middle of my Spring break to see what everyone has said on this topic... Yeah, I'll just wait till March 11th to go through the other forum topics... Tongue

We've pretty much just been posting lame jokes, and other unrelated nonsense. This thread is hopeless without you, MOM Tongue

Exactly Puggsoy! Anyway, I don't think any more "bar" jokes are appropriate unless they're about the metal type bar. Tongue

A skit from boy scouts
Ice fishing
Seph:lets drill over here,ole
Ole:yeah,ole,I'll drill
(ole starts to drill)
Gods voice:there are no fish here
(ole and seph jump aside)
Seph:what was that?
Ole:lets drill over here
Seph:yeah ole,I'll drill
(seph starts to drill)
Gods voice:there are no fish here
(seph and ole jump aside,again)
Ole:lets drill over here,I'll drill
(ole starts to drill )
Gods voice:look,I'm the ice rink manger and there are NO FISH HERE!

I made goomods.

LOL! Laughing out loud

Nice,white gooball picture

I made goomods.

From what I recall, there are no white common gooballs yet, you could actually make them!

Another skit:
Short runway skit
PIolit:do you see the runway yet?
Co-piolet:no
PIolit:man,I hate Theese stupid night flights
Co-piolet:I think I see it,I SEE IT,I SEE IT!
Piolet:I'll land
Co-piolet:were coming in too fast
Piolet:forty-degrees flaps
(the people in the plane start to shake a little)
Co-piolet:were still coming in too fast.
Piolet:fifty degrees flaps
(the people in the plane start to shake even more)
Co-piolet:were going to crash!
Piolet:all degrees flaps
(the people in the plane start to bounce)
(the plane lands)
Piolet:man,what a short runway
(co-piolet looks side to side)
Co-piolet:and what a WIDE one to

I made goomods.

Actually, that white gooball already exists in Earth of Goo: The Gooey Part 2! They're called SnowBalls! Da Dun Cshhh!! Laughing out loud

But they really are in the game already, so sorry.

do u like the boy scout skit

I made goomods.