Political/Religious Debate

469 replies [Last post]

back to me now
oh and,hey puss in boots

I made goomods.

oh and, hey scarf boy with huge eyes

RedTheGreen wrote:
Much of this has been said before. We're just circling ourselves.

Spiralling outwards, actually. We're repeating stuff, but adding more.

@pugsoy: not just any spiral. a Fibonacci spiral.
are we repeating ourselves by keeping on posting that we are repeating ourselves?
(nobody quote me, it will just add to the chaos)

@kittens8904:
please reply answering this question:
are you spam?
if you are not, we are sorry for the inconvieniance. we just get so much of it...

-_-

No, she's not. She's gooeygoo's sister.

ok, just clarifying.

-_-

@dan250: lol, that's 2DBOY's mascot.

red,thats really funny

I made goomods.

Moving from New Records...

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:

Listen if you don't understand what I said and it's something saying you do realize you are such a [dunno what to say]. If this doesn't make you feel it's true then I can understand that you can only believe if you see by your own eyes. I just can't believe it and especially you MOM. You believe that there was a man who think out the bible just to encourage people that there is a God? No way - you don't know what you say - Don't say like you pretend like that's just an opinion but think LOGICALLY and of the HISTORY - Why people say it's 2012? Because it's the time when Jesus was born so it IS true not an opinion. If you look at this and what I said before you sould understand if you are smart not get on the other side of it and I'm talking about YOU, MOM and every each of you - think... What is the MEANING of the life - if there weren't God we didn't exist or didn't had any point to live but we have - look this life is a test for us and our real home is heaven but we will ONLY get there if we go through the test right. Do you want to know what's the meaning of the life? If no - then you can leave the world any time you want. But remember and think before you go.

- God (Saying this through Wiki-goo (4evr))

Historically, there isn't really any controversy about whether Jesus of Nazareth (the person) existed. The reason we use his birth year (although now people think it was off by a year or two, and was in September) to count years is because that's the way Western historians (who were mostly Christian) recorded them for about 1900 years now, and the tradition stuck.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Continuing from AP's factual statements, I'd like to point out that now, officially, BC no longer stands for "Before Christ"; it is now "Before Common era".

No, not "officially" by any means. It just depends on who says it and how much they care about that sort of thing. It's not "official", since there's nobody really in charge of what year it is. Tongue It's still more common to use "BC" to mean "Before Christ" than "Before Common Era" (Which is generally BCE rather than BC). I personally don't see any reason to argue over terminology; tradition usually wins out in the end, kinda like how we're STILL NOT USING METRIC MEASUREMENTS IN THE US. Grr. Though a question I do have is why "BC" would stand for "Before Christ" in English, where "AD" stands for "Anno Domini" in Latin, rather than something like "After Death" or something like that that'd make sense. Just make them both English or Latin, for noodle's sake.

Yeah, AC for AD or PC (or PX) for BC would make more sense.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

BC=dinos AC=museum
Pretty much makes sense

I made goomods.

Well yeah, I still personally use Before Christ. I doubt anyone other than really anti-religious folk use BCE.

I've always thought AD meant After Death. Huh.

I don't think it really matters though, as long as you can tell the difference.

Then the year 2 would not be considered AD would it? Unless Jesus died at birth (I don't think anyone can crucify a baby).

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

I dunno. Maybe they didn't care about keeping track of years while he was alive?

But he's Jesus for God's sake! (lolz) Have a little respect for the Messire and keep track of his age! Tongue

AD means "Anno Dmini" or "in the year of our lord".

-_-

Ashly Dimwit stands for AD

I made goomods.

kirdneh wrote:
AD means "Anno Dmini" or "in the year of our lord".

Aha. So maybe it started once Jesus was born? That is, it is now 2012 years since he was born, rather than when he died.

and you realised that now

Speeking of died
My grandma helga died
And the last Present she gave was to me
A Lego star wars book with a minifig

I made goomods.

kirdneh wrote:
@pugsoy: not just any spiral. a Fibonacci spiral.
are we repeating ourselves by keeping on posting that we are repeating ourselves?
(nobody quote me, it will just add to the chaos)

Oh really?...

Well if we are reapeating ourselves about repeating comments that have already been repeated and posting repeats of those repetitions... then we are going in a circular repetition that ends in us realizing that we've repeated too many repetitions to repeat our repeats and comments that repeat our repeats and...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Laughing out loud Smile Tongue Big smile Puzzled

Speaking of repeating here's a joke:

Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete fell out. Who was left?

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube @ScarletFury!

Repete

I made goomods.

*Repeat

>BLAM<

Empty posts destroyed.

Puggsoy: Yep. Originally they said "in the nth year of our lord", abbreviated to n AD.

AD,or was it AP

I made goomods.

Gooey, I love the new pic!

momo1526 wrote:
Gooey, I love the new pic!

I did it! ^^

4 EVR and 4 EVER INVASION!!!!!!! XD

Quote of me and one of my friends (female) talking:
´´ If I´m your ex, it means YOU´RE MY EX! Shock Awesome!!!!!!! ``

-.-` XD LOL