Just something I wanted to see...

9 replies [Last post]

As the forums haven't been very active as of late, I wanted to see how many people are still reading them daily but just have had nothing big to reply to. If you see this before 1:30 PM GMT 2-25-2013, could you post a reply?
Thanks everyone.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I'm still around, just not posting all that much. Same with the Infernofans forums as well.

I have no idea if this is still before 1:30 PM GMT, but hai. I read everything anyone posts here or on Infernofans, but pretty busy with school atm so I don't post much.

I'm here everyday, both on GooFans and InfernoFans. I don't post very much, because I'm still translating LI in Italian.

I'm watching. Tongue

I'm here also. Smile

My Profile

Awesome. I just realized that although I thought of myself as active I hadn't been posting much, and I wanted to see how many other people were doing the same.

By the way, the current plan for APc3 calls for about 20 levels. About half of them are done, and another quarter are being fixed and polished now.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Sorry, I really would have done this yesterday but my internet just so happened to suck (practically unusable) so I couldn't check here.

Anyway yeah, unless stuff like that happens, I also check GooFans every day. I try to reply as much as I can to keep the forum alive, but sometimes there's just nothing to say.

My answer is kind of late but I saw this before 1:30 PM GMT 2-25-2013. I'm rather busy at the time but I'm checking goofans frequently. I have this idea for the third level of the on the run trilogy, but I just couldn't spare the time to finally build it. I hope to get it done within 2013.

I completely missed over this topic Tongue. I go on everyday, but there isn't much to post about. I kinda just look around, but there isn't anything very relevant I can post about.

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?