"World of goo Secret of DESTROYER the movie" discussions

82 replies [Last post]

As you know I want to make a movie but I don't really have any idea what for adventures could I put in the story! I got the idea that Wiki-goo meets DESTROYER on Jackman's pirate ship and being captured by pirates and sent to the north-pole in the escape capsule but I need to think out HOW did Wiki-goo found the pirate ship. Then when he got there he though where could he find the way back but not in capsule... Then his goo ball murky attached himself on the ice for a reason but then Wiki-goo tried to get him off but could not cause as you know common goos are not be attached when they just detached. Wiki-goo didn't know what to do but then Murky turned into the telescope and then Wiki-goo understood why he attached but he still didn't understand why murky turned into a telescope. He took Murky and saw everything really far away and... THERE WAS A SHIP!!! The goo balls can see really far but people cannot so Wiki-goo started to call the ship. Captain of the ship saw wiki-goo and turned his ship straight away over there. Wiki-goo freezed, got into ship and captain asked him whats your name? Wiki-goo he answered and got further in the ship. At the beginning after what I told you in Tanks online discussion forum this is what happened - Wiki-goo got to the place where destruction happened and found the peace of that explosion controller (or whatever you call it) what he saw before. There was only one place where you could get them - in the wilderness farland...

I need more something so thats why I'm asking help to you guys. The writing is long but the movie goes only couple of seconds. Think out something and tell me, OK? I know that then you will be able to know whats going on in the movie but then I'll be able to make it good. 20 or 30 minutes long movie is not good so it wont ask -the Sign Painter to put it in a sell but I'll make a trailer anyway, OK? Please help! Any idea is a good adventure for the movie - you can probably think out something cool but remember to put the way how Wiki-goo or someone else get in that place, OK? I was just thinking something about jungle only don't really know how it could work for this... May be DESTROYER could put something in jungle? Well I donno. You can help me about this jungle either if you want!

are you going to put it on youtube?

-_-

(btw, this very post is the 1,000th in all of gootool/general discussion.)

-_-

That's so amazing I can't even express how amazed I am.

Huh? Isn't it 3188?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

no, that's something else. it is now 1003.

-_-

What are you talking about and what is it with that "Amazing" all about?

Mind actually reading 4 comments up? Apparently you don't.

in a breif summary, we wrote:
setting:
Website:http://goofans.com/forum/gootool/general-discussion/3188; gootool, general discussion, ""World of goo Secret of DESTROYER the movie" discussions" by wikigoo4evr

The scene: originally talking about a new concept for a movie, the goofans group gets slightly off-topic dicussing on how a post was the 1000th of that section:
kirdneh: are you going to put this on youtube?
Kirdneh:(btw, this very post is the 1,000th in all of gootool/general discussion.)
RedTheGreen:That's so amazing I can't even express how amazed I am. [sarcasm]
Albino Pokey:Huh? Isn't it 3188?
Kirdneh:no, that's something else. it is now 1003.
Wikigoo4evr:What are you talking about and what is it with that "Amazing" all about?
RedTheGreen:Mind actually reading 4 comments up? Apparently you don't.

Summary: Kirdneh asked if wikigoo4evr was to make a youtube video, and also stated how his comment was the 1000th of the forum. While Red sarcastically stated how it was amazing, Albin Pokey said he thought it was 3188, while kirdneh said it was 1003 by then. Wikigoo4evr asked what all the chit-chat was about, and RedTheGreen told him to read a few comments above.

-_-

OK, but I need a help for the movie either I'll put the mivie in goofans cause I cannot register on youtube - even -the Sign Painter can't!

Really? You should be able to register with a GMail account.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

What is GMail?

https://www.google.com/
click on "mail" on the top. that will get you an account.

-_-

There isn't written "Mail" anywhere!

at the very top of the screen in the gray bar, it should say gmail. if this doesn't work, click on "make an account":
https://www.accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?hl=en&continue=http://www.g...

-_-

*cough* You guys aren't too internet-savvy, are you?

All Google services like Gmail and Youtube work with your Google Account. That's what it's called. No "Gmail account" or anything, since it works on all Google services. Just press login at the top-right of Google's homepage and register.

i am internet-savvy. I've had google for years, and i just didn't want to insult Wikigoo, so i gave him instructions.

-_-

I was talking about you, kirdneh, and AP for not knowing correct terminology for Google accounts. I can't judge based just on that, but it's something you should know.

Ever since I got one I knew that it was called a Google Account. However, sometimes I just say GMail account to avoid confusion.

Same here. I know it should be a Google account, but most people first get them to use GMail (like I did), so I figured Wiki might have one for that.

By the way, it doesn't quite work with all Google services. You need to do some additional setup for YouTube.

Yeah, but that's about the only one. And even so, afterwards it's directly connected.

Some services require additional setup, like Youtube and Groups. Usually it's just extra personal credentials that that specific service needs.

I dunno what's the arguing about but I need to say that I'm not 13 yet and if the google is from 13 years old then I will need to wait two months. I just checked and google didn't let me sign in because I'm too young Sad

Ill just put the movie over here cause then its more real other ways it would be... I dunno... Something like fake or something. Well it will be like that but I want it to be ok!

What? Google requires you to be over 13? I mean, over 18 for Google+ is reasonable, but 13 for a Google Account? Even Facebook allows 13 year olds now (curse them, the misfits).

By the way Wikigoo, no offence, but just to warn you: try not to be too ambitious. At your age I was hyped to make heaps of stuff, movies, games, whatever, and now I've got my hands too full. I'm trying to make a Flash game, make a story for the Goofans Game, manage 2/3 Wikis, revive an dead website, play games*, and I'm not even done with school yet (in fact, I'm working towards my GCSEs right now). On top of that, I've recently started my long-put-off Braid universe.

So yeah, just warning you.

*There's probably some more stuff in that list I can't think of right now.

Everyone is ambitious at that age, I loved the thrill and idea that I could get anywhere I wanted with a little work, but as I got older, the work got more boring, and I became lazy as ****. Tongue

YOu do have to be 13. And if you then try again and say you are older, it calls you a liar. I did that by accident with the age of a group instead of my age, and it blocked me until I cleared my cookies and used a different browser. Smile

Wow, that's clever. Especially since just about all under 13 year olds have no idea what a cookie is.

i've know about cookies since i was even younger than THAT, since my dad is a programmer.

-_-

That's different, I said most.

And most Goofans know about cookies, but probably not how to delete them.

C'mon. Not that hard that people don't know. Most browsers don't even hide it hardly at all.