"World of goo Secret of DESTROYER the movie" discussions

82 replies [Last post]

Thats OK. I'm sometimes getting weird or crazy either Wink
Well I think I have figured out the idea of the movie and I don't think I need more help for it...

But what about the other movies... I was thinking about:

"World of goo the laser of conquer"

and

"World of goo Jackman's revenge" - The final movie of the mistery...

What about a minor enemy they face is S.P.I.K.E? Super painful Ivy killing enemy?

-_-

Hmmmmm....... You are making my mind to a FOURTH movie...

Maybe spike steals an ivy princess and they have to beat up baddies and defeat spike, super Mario style?

-_-

puggsoy wrote:
Wow, that's clever. Especially since just about all under 13 year olds have no idea what a cookie is.

Simple, cookie=food

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Just don't forget how to aproach to a crowd . Also check for tutorials and have fun making it!
Good luck with your proyect

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

About that spike... No Mario style sucks in this case. But I had an idea that he poisons all ivies cause you know its an old style BUT I NEED SOMETHING FROM THESE DAYS!

Hey guys! I haven't found de video of de tanks online which had that music but I found bin weevil video with it! If U know it tell me how its called, OK? Here it is:

That's the song "Dreamscape" by "009 Sound System". You can buy it on iTunes right here.

*sits back feeling smart*

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I discovered that using a magic spell.

http://i42.tinypic.com/m7uvco.png

Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Thanks guys only it was kind of different I remember first time. In song actually one guy was singing and it had de same sound had this song only one guy singed. Is that the same song? Cost only $0.99?! Thats cool - I'm buying it!

OOOORRRRRR......
www.grooveshark.com/#/s/Dreamscape/4iJHnd?src=5
grooveshark has tons of songs that you can listen to, and no need to pay.

-_-

And I suppose you could record it from that with your computer, but that is definitely not legal.

But yes, being able to listen to music online is always good. I haven't used that particluar site before--thanks, Kirdneh.

I though that either if I buy it I can actually use it for small things like WOG addins can't I? By the way I have started making PoG fans at school but I'll just delete all images there cuz it looks ridiculous with paint drawn tiles at school without having paint.NET so I decided to put images from home into my new memory stick and bring them to school. I'll see how it looks then.

By de way can U find the song I was talking about then? It has the same instrument played on keyboard only the melody is different and one guy is actually singing. If I could understand what he sang I could find out how the song is called but snif I can't so I'm asking U guys to help me.

I'm not sure if you could, I'd have to look at the iTunes agreement. I think the details are in there.

The instrument he's playing is a synthesizer, but I'm not sure what the other song you're talking about is. Sorry.

1)That's ok. Dreamscape is better anyway.

2)By the way I remembered what I wanted to tell MOM: MOM, stop once hardly send Davidc the addins as you can send only till 20MB. He must not be so lazy to go to goofans and look at addins by himself and download them. Just send him a letter with link of the unpublished levels and that's it - simple isn't it? I cannot believe you couldn't figure out it by your self.

3)I changed my mind and I'll just make couple of movies that goes about 20 - 30 minutes and has more seasons. If I will have any ideas of making big movies I'll do it but for the moment I'll just make simple small movies about six to eight in one season about World of goo. First season:

Movie 1: World of goo The secret of DESTROYER - DESTROYER's movie
Movie 2: World of goo The laser of the conquer - S.M.O.K.E's movie
Movie 3: World of goo Jackman's revenge - Jackman's movie
Movie 4: World of goo Escape of the ivy poisoner - S.P.I.K.E's movie

and probably some others. I have only a little part figured out of the 2nd and 4th movie, I don't have any ideas of the 3rd movie but I have figured out idea of the 1st movie. Thanks to Kirdneh for the S.P.I.K.E's idea only I changed it as like:

S.P.I.K.E was a prisoner for many years and then he escaped by someone's help and it was another villain who had his own secret laboratory where he made a new poisoning gun which can kill any ivy and S.P.I.K.E was ready for this mission...

I need some more ideas for this 4th movie and 2nd and especially much ideas about 3rd movie so I need your help guys. I think out that in 2nd movie Wiki-goo meets one gird who is actually a journalist and her name is Wikipedia. When she found out that Wiki-goo was a detective she got crazy and asked if she can go with him and find any interesting facts as Wiki-goo was trying figure out what's on S.M.O.K.E's mind. He agreed and so adventures started...

Wikipedia had an ivy goo ball called Pinky so in 4th movie Wikipedia there is again and she meets Wiki-goo in train. When Wiki-goo met her he saw that she was in distress because she was looking for him to hide Pinky cause she knew that S.P.I.K.E was somewhere close outside the train with the poisoning gun. Then S.P.I.K.E standing on the train's top outside it broke it to get in and kill as many as ivies as he could find and get. For luck the train was close to the tunnel and S.P.I.K.E got hit by it and so the train gone but S.P.I.K.E half dead sat there waiting for someone to save him. For good luck to him the villain who helped him escape from prison found him and saved him. In 5th movie Wiki-goo will find out how the villain is called and he will be called Doctor Killgoo but for the moment you can don't worry about the 5th movie of the first season you better help me with 2nd, 3rd and this 4th one cause I don't have any ideas for them but the idea of the 1st one The secret of DESTROYER is finished so PLZ help me with the other three, guys, okay? So for the moment I got some villain names:

DESTROYER (Whatever was his real name)
S.M.O.K.E (Whatever is her's second name (If dan250 haven't figured out yet then I'll tell him to figure out)
Jackman Blackmate
S.P.I.K.E (I haven't figured out what is gona be his second name yet)
Doctor Killgoo - Link Killgoo

I know I got really big letter but for the moment focus on helping me with 2nd movie okay?

Now do you guys see how smart and with how many ideas I got? I probably put on some "the" words but it don't matter.

How about spike E. death? Super powerful ivy killing enemy enslaves dudes everywhere and terminates happiness.

-_-

Epic. Acronym. Laughing out loud

@Wiki-goo: Sorry, what are you saying about emailing davidc? I don't understand the context...

Just send him messages with the links of the unpublished addins! Kirdneh I already got the ideo how the spike is gona be. By the way I see you are trying to get on something other movie or game style for this movie. You now did Mario style and batman style but I need something original. I GOT THE IDEA but I need more FACTS AND PHRASES AND ALL THAT STUFF IN MOVIES. Thats what I wanted to get from you guys - the idea what is GOING TO HAPPEN' in the movie!

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
S.M.O.K.E (Whatever is her's second name (If dan250 haven't figured out yet then I'll tell him to figure out)
I did figure out.
But I wanted it in untrusted signs
you would need to work out S.M.O.K.E's name and type it in to enter into Death tower's top floor

No just tell me what's her LAST name is!

Elson or somethin.
but you can make a name up for her.
It's your goomod and your choices

I got a idea for a villain character:
This one is the smartest and the most deathly of all.

Description: A tall machine balancing in 2 wheels with only one eye seeing what happens with a red crystal.
This villain have a height of 7 meters and it drop too much smoke.
It´s appearance is a bit rusty and it functions with cogs.
also it have a arsenal full of arms like rockets.
I might make a drawing about it.

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO