"World of goo Secret of DESTROYER the movie" discussions

82 replies [Last post]

Most people have heard of cookies by that age, at least. I knew about them since I was 10 or so. I didn't quite understand them until around 12 though. My dad is also a programmer.

That's why. My dad isn't a programmer, but he's very PC-savvy, so I pretty much understood cookies around the same age.

But my point is that most people under 13, especially those who don't understand the reason that online services are age restricted, don't know what cookies are (or at the very least how to delete them).

when i was 10, my dad said he was deleting his cookies and i asked if i could eat them. he laughed for 10 minutes and them told me what they were.

-_-

lol

Calm down Internet Brains...Is this a comment attack?
oh.. OopS!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

So guys what do you suggest me to do? Believe me I'm not like the ones all around. I'm trying to be serious and I'm thinking all the time - if you would see me every day you wondered what am I usually doing and thats what I do think! I'm thinking not just like that but I'm thinking about my WOG addins I haven't made yet - how am I gona make them, I'm thinking to make my own games and movies - their designs what do you need to do there their web sites and all that stuff... I'm a virtual boy you know and noTHING makes me be happier than do something virtual. I was thinking about the PoGfans and I was thinking to make a wiki-world.com web site about my Wiki game and all that stuff... I was hoping that you could actually understand how I am in real life but you didn't. I hope this letter will be more understandable for knowing me. And from this moment in place of THE I'm writing DE and I don't care if it sounds funny. Only tell me if I somewhere use the but thats from this moment not de ones before, ok?

Anyway I made this forum so you can help me not suggesting something about 'cookies' but if its needed then carry on. And RedTheGreen May be my account shows me that I joined later than you but thats false cause this is my third account and on first one I joined couple of months before you - do you want me to prove? Anyway I just say this cause I need to tell you that its not something to post for - LOL! It just makes your post not needed - you just wanna laugh.

Either call me Wiki-goo WITH LINE cause thats how I like it better. So you read what I wrote on my first account and start call me Wiki-goo!!! Or MOM can you e-mail my second account's 'Wiki-goo' password to dragonoid@e-apollo.lv so I can restart everything again so I will like better if everyone will call me Wiki-goo not Wikigoo or Wikigoo-4evr can you do that for me please - |I'm not lying thats my account! Either why don't you publish my level Block Warning?!

See RedTheGreen I told you! This is my first account with my real name - I just didn't like it and I wanted to delete it so I can make a new one or change the username - but I couldn't so I decided I'll make a new account - I wrote Wiki-goo and I put in the e-mail where I forgot my password (I was trying to change it but changing shows my information is incorrect) so I made a new account in inbox.lv and then I already couldn't write Wiki-goo so I Wwanted to write Wiki-goo4evr but accidently wrote Wikigoo-4evr - I just coppied MOM from writing MOM4evr So its Wikigoo-4evr! Thats the story guys and its TRUE! OK now I'm logging out and I hope I wont return to this account. Now I got 4 empty addins with Flying chain but delete then can only MOM4evr so - MOM, I'll put for publishing these four addins so you can DELETE THEM NOT PUBLISH THEM! Now I'm leving this account,

Wikigoo-4evr

Huh?

RedTheGreen's first account was called Enchanter49, and he was here quite a while before you, Wiki-goo (10/16/2009 to be exact), so moot point.

Anyway, I'm unfortunately unable to publish addins at this time, as are the other moderators. If you can link me to the addins you want deleted, though, I'd be more than happy to get rid of them for you.

And good luck with all the ideas you have and want to do! What I'd recommend, though, is just trying one of them, and finishing it before moving onto the next one. That way you'll be able to complete your ideas and you'll have less of a chance of starting them without ever finishing them. Smile

-MOM

Oh I didn't read his whole post, so I didn't know what was going on. Tongue

MOM if you have either sent me a password to my e-mail I need to say that apollo.lv doesn't let you get in your apollo e-mail anymore for a reason and so I can't get into it so you better send it to my e-mail Wikigoo-4evr@nbox.lv and if you actually haven't sent me a letter with password then I'll ask you to do it. There is only one more thing I want to ask you but I forgot what it is about and as soon as I will remember I'll write on. Either RedTheGreen or however I should call you I just say that its not something to post for if you just say one word or one small sentence.

Ooops... I'm stuck I don't even remember the password of my third (Wikigoo-4evr@inbox.lv) e-mail!!! Whjat do I do?! I don't remember passwords of my first and third e-mail and I can't get in my second e-mail!!! Do I will need to make a forth?!

No, please do not make another email account. There should be a password-recover mechanism. There should be one on this site, as well. I don't have access to your password, I'm afraid, so I cannot email it to you.

Hey, I can post a single sentence at a time if I want to. Tongue

If Davidc can e-mail me my password then tell him so, MOM, OK? By the way I made this forum JUST so you guys can help me figure out ideas for the movie! I got the main things and I figure out one new thing! I want to add that Route 99 shop or whatever it was...

PS: Don't tell anyone that I'm playing bin weevils OK (Either I'm a tycoon there)?

Either MOM, once and for all publish my level Block warning and if its OK then Crazy tumbler too!!!

As has been said already, I'm on limited-bandwith internet and cannot publish levels for the next month or so. If you want davidc to give you your password, email him yourself. His address is davidc at this domain.

Don't get it whats his address? Either I didn't know anything about that limitation? Something is wrong with your internet or something?

Either MOM have you been publishing ALL my levels?

He has limited bandwith. 'Nuff said.

Davidc at this domain. If (this domain = goofans.com) and (at = @) then (davidc at this domain = ...)

@your edit: He can't download the levels. Thus limited bandwith.

I have no clue what have you meant RedTheGreen! Either I asked -the Sign Painter about making web sites (Its about POG fans) and he said that you need to pay for having your web site ALL THE TIME so I would say that davidc has made goofans just for fun and spending money just for this web site! Hey MOM I don't wanna be rude but I don't like couple of your post by saying something weird or making black humor (If you know what it means). So when you say something weird I will say "Don't beg" OK? No just joking I'm not getting really hurt of it Wink

Exactly. I thought you were asking for his email.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by dark humor, Wiki-goo. As far as I know, I haven't said anything humorous or derogatory about you in this forum topic. If you're taking something that I'm saying as an insult, please clarify so we can reach a better understanding. Also, if you think I'm saying something weird or strange, look up common English slang and grammar, since you may just be misunderstanding what I'm trying to say.

In addition, you should also maybe learn some grammar. Tongue

(not talking about MOM in any way)

SOS I was joking anyway... Hey may be you two could help me with my movie ideas? I got some things but I'm afraid the movie will be only about twenty minutes. I want to make it bigger and with some more stuff in it so the movie could be forty minimal thirty minutes long. So I will be thankful if you guys will come to me with new ideas.

-de Wiki-goo

SOS? That means save our souls. Do you mean lol? I have never heard someone say SOS on the Internet Tongue

-_-

SOS in school everyone say it in place of sorry. Anyway sorry MOM4evr I dunno what happened to me. Sometimes my kiddish being makes my mind go weird and I'm doing something stupid, I'm terribly sorry. Either I need to tell you guys...

I promised you movie and actually want to make three of them but by the way I only can do something with shapes (Snif).

I promised you whole three map world views but I don't really know how to make a chapter (Snif).

The DESTROYER thingy will not be evil - I lied you! (Snif) In case it more will be somthing like: GOTCHA - trick you! (Snif)

I'm sad and begging you to sorry me guys! I'm terribly sorry! After a month and a half I'll be thirteen which is on 19th February!

Please forgive me my stupid kiddish being and let me try to be serious!

In other case the things I like to do in goofans...

I like to rate and especially comment other addins.

I changed when I say de I mean the but sometimes I get on the Puzzled

I like when everything is logically understandable (If you know what I mean).

If I'm gona make movie I need to go to somebody who is animator to teach me.

To make chapters and MapWorldViews I need you to make for me addin file format (Or whatever you call it) so I can understand how to make them. Just like how to merge addins -
http://goofans.com/developers/addin-file-format/how-merge-two-or-more-go...

I wish you guys were my friends cuz in England its hard to find somebody who would be friendly to you.

-de Wiki-goo, saying sorry to everyone who he annoyed.

Oh and another thing... Do you know how this music is called from this video? I hear it everywhere and I though you guys could know whats the music just I LIKE IT! Ooops I can't find the video... Its one of the Tanks online videos it was... Sad too bad I can't find it.

Hey, don't worry about it. We forgive you.
There are a lot of Blender tutorials and such online, and it has a large community, so you may even be able to find someone who speaks your native language to help you out. And don't worry about being annoying; Goofans welcomes Goo Balls no matter the age, color, or country. Smile And I though we already were friends.

It's ok, wiki-goo. I'm pretty annoying myself sometimes Tongue

-_-

Thats weird Kirdneh but how is that possible? Hey could somebody help me with thinking out ideas for the movie if you have any?

OOH OOH! You should make a movie about a giant armadillo who thinks he's a cow, and he goes on an epic quest to find the last of the Goo Balls.

? Now thats weird... As I told you about the story line (Part of it) you should understand that the story is about Wiki-goo who has been arrested in place of real DESTROYER and he had a week to find him as a detective so he gets freedom but without his goo ball Murky he would fail. Wiki-goo got out of the prison by AP's help and either HE had a goo ball called (I actually wrote wrong name (Not Kyle but Kevin) Kevin. Kevin is a common_albino and Murky (As you can understand of his name) is common goo ball. But your idea actually is quiet good... Only it don't fit with any of these three movies... Wait... May be... I could... Put it somewhere... For example... in... second... movie... ? ... About the S.M.O.K.E? ... I mean your idea MOM4evr!

Now that weird idea and sounds you are joking (I read it again)! The cow thingy ... Laughing out loud (LOL)... And either Armadillo LOL (EVEN MORE (I dunno what it means)... I think idea is good only no jokes and stupidity, OK?

Ok. Tongue

Sorry, I'd forgotten you already had an idea for what to make the movie about. Just ignore me if I get weird or crazy. Smile