3D BOY

14 replies [Last post]

If you already download moon of goo you will be noticed that there is a thing called 3D BOY, And now i´m making 3d boy!
it will be the hands at the intro with the an eye, but I have a question
How i can make a giant eye that moves the iris at where are you?
Maybe Making a ball that doesn´t have mass(Or the minimum)and body?

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Yes the only way to get an eye following the mouse is to make a Gooball. If you give it antigrav=0.00001 it will almost behave like it's in space.

Doesn't antigrav need to be |antigrav|>1?

Mass does have to be >1, but maybe the antigrav effect doesn't.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

As far as I know the force affecting the ball outcomes of mass*antigrav within a gravity field(in a force field the mass is irrelevant). So a ball with mass=1 and antigrav=0.00001 is almost weightless(1*0.00001=0.00001=>0). And it's not crashing the game like mass<1.

So couldn't you just use antigrav=0 to make a ball weightless under certain conditions?

That's the basis on one of my new levels: "Electromagnet".

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

is that idea stolin??
Because i thought about something related

Hey You!

Antigrav=0 is given me the same effect like antigrav=default. No effect at all.

Oh. I thought the same as AP.

What about a simple not movement ball that have a little piece of land and a minimum of mass and radius, So it the eye image and the iris will be the most perceptible at all.Simple No??

Hey You!

How about you just make the Goo Ball static, like an Anchor? Sounds far simpler than trying to make it have antigravity. Then just give it a couple eyes and set alwayslookatmouse=true. Of course, set grumpy=true, also, so you can't attach to it.

If you want to get really creative, you could give it some slow sinusoidal motion so it looks more dynamic, also.

I thought it should be moving but not influencing the movement of a geometry. If GOo-gle just wants it to stay at one place a static ball would be good.

Ah, ok. My bad then.

Wait a minute... isn't G0o-gle talking about the intro, i.e. the bit where the hand sets the letters of "2D Boy"? If that's the case, then using a Gooball, and thus a moving eye, is out of the question.

But if you're talking about MapWorldView, don't worry about it.

nope, I´m talking about a level, the last level to be exactly.
Now i´m editing his apereance
3D Boy will be a semi- villian that hates dancing(What?).This will be able to do all, exactly, ALL.
This the "Why" I called the "Goo God" in a forum topic, but dont alarm it has NOTHING to do with religion, is Only a Eye Covered with infinite limbs.

Hey You!

here sharing thoughts:
, All this 3D BOY stuff has created by curiously hearing one day a song called "House of the eye" by Frederik Koster.

Hey You!