What is your best WOG level/Music/ball ???

144 replies [Last post]

I'm not sure. Can moderators un-chat-ban?

And yes, we really should have user-edit-tab access. It would make some things a lot easier.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Hi Ron wherever your are Smile

I made goomods.

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
By the way why doesn't Kyle have on his Pavke account the badge 2Dboy?
WAT.

RedTheGreen wrote:
WAT.

It spells WHAT. - is that what you mean?

Nicky Minaj 4 EVER wrote:
wikiGoo-4EVR

It actually spells Wiki-goo4evr but I accidentally put Wikigoo-4evr. I like when people call me Wiki-goo or just Wiki. Because I got my username wrong everyone's calling me Wikigoo instead of Wiki-goo and it's really annoying.

Umm, guys I though Pavke is Kyle Gabriel because someone I think MOM4evr said something like:

... Kyle Gabriel (Pavke) ...

And either Pavke gave out the new rule - if he's not Kyle or Ron he has no permission to give out any rules as if he's just a moderator - if so then seriously - dan250 you were wrong - moderators are the kings here Sad

I was right, they are kings. But you would be the biggest king there.

Red spelled that wrong on purpose

OK: Mods can give out new rules. They were appointed mods to keep the place in order and manage GooFans. DavidC is the admin, who is in charge and actually does the most important stuff.

Ron and Kyle are the creators of World Of Goo, and actually can't do anything on GooFans: this is simply a fan site. They have a special badge for them, but they have no actual powers to do anything on the site or forums.

Albino Pokey wrote:
And yes, we really should have user-edit-tab access. It would make some things a lot easier.

If this happens, then whenever a mod or David changes a username, an email should be sent to the user saying that their username has been changed, so that they can log back in.

all clarified.
oh, and "WAT" is just lolspeak for what, like EVAR and THAR and stuff like that.

-_-

WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????????????????

I made goomods.

I believe the genius is called Kyle GABLER

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

How do you make levels Smile

Beginers luck!

Goobomb exrocks!

Hey goobomg... Nah - he is here next to me you know Wink

To make levels you need to install the WOG level editor but first you need WOG, then you install gootool and only then you can install the editor.

thanks bye Wink

What's an animator?

Merged your posts -puggsoy

Beginers luck!

Goobomb exrocks!

You do realize you are not allowed to double post, mate. If you got any questions make some forums about the thing you want to talk about not go on any of them. An animator is somebody who animates or makes 3D movies or games. By the way you could just asked already not go on goofans. I'll show you how to make forums.

hello newbie

I made goomods.

gooey goo wrote:
hello newbie

You are sentenced to the corner of shame for calling this fine gentleman a newbie. Off with you. Hat

gooey goo wrote:
hello newbie

OOOOOH THE SHAMMMEEEEE!

@gooey: every time you say someone is a noob, their is someone on the internet with more experience than you who is calling you a noob. we are all noobs to a certain extent. when posting, think about if someone was to post that about you. goo-lden rule: reply as you want to be replied.
@wiki: give him a rest, he is new. don't be mean.

and finally, @goobomb guy: Welcome to goofans! come and stay a while. if you need any help contact a mod such as puggsoy, mom4evr, james, and Albino Pokey! or you can help from red, momo1526, or me. Smile Laughing out loud Big smile

-_-

Or me Smile

KIDRINAH,red an James,i was saying hello newbie to bombguy

ka-MERGE -puggsoy

I made goomods.

Welcome! You can also get help from me when they are all busy or not availible Smile

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

kirdneh wrote:
give him a rest, he is new. don't be mean.

You guys DO realize that he's my best mate and he doesn't care what I say to him - by the way I'm explaining him everything in break times and lunch times Wink

By the way he had one cool level idea - when he comes to mine I'm gona help him make the level - anyway why you are saying to give him rest - he just started to go on goofans forums and he is fascinated about all this - if I say something you think he won't understand then I'll tell you what - he can ask me for explanation and he does Wink

Is he black wiki-goo?

I made goomods.

Albino Pokey wrote:
I'm not sure. Can moderators un-chat-ban?

YAY!!! ^^
Not banned anymore! ^^
Maybe davidc banned me accidentally ^^ and he already saw it ^^
Thanks davidc! ^^

4 EVR and 4 EVER INVASION!!!!!!! XD

Quote of me and one of my friends (female) talking:
´´ If I´m your ex, it means YOU´RE MY EX! Shock Awesome!!!!!!! ``

-.-` XD LOL

It could keen no

I made goomods.

gooey goo wrote:
Is he black wiki-goo?

What do you mean? And if I understand you right it's totally different person - I'm not he - I just encouraged him if I can make an account with Black Wiki-goo as username and he agreed - Of course I don't know his password because I asked what's his e-mail on Frype and so I put his e-mail on his account and that's where his password was sent.