What is your best WOG level/Music/ball ???

144 replies [Last post]

I'm glad you've been playing so many addins from the site. World of Goo is a really great game.

By the way, the sound from the World of Goo Corporation is (normal) Rain Rain Windy Windy, (3d) Dikki Painguin, or (destroyed) You Can't Stop Progress. If you haven't already, you should get the full soundtrack from Kyle Gabler's site. It's awesome.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Finally somebody exactly my age. But what was the point to have barbie image as yours? Thata ridicualous and LOL. By the way I'm at school's computer adn this keyboard is rubbish and some weird girls annoying me about from year 9 or 10...

i don't think their are any XX chromatic organisms here that are main users.

-_-

If it's still showing the "Barbie" image for you, it's a Drupal bug. He changed the image yesterday.

No - you misunderstood again - I asked WHY DID he put the barbie image BEFORE as if he's a boy (I know he changed it and I do see it). I can't explain any better. If you still don't understand work it out by your self - what I mean.

'Cause he felt like it.

Albino Pokey wrote:
I'm glad you've been playing so many addins from the site. World of Goo is a really great game.

By the way, the sound from the World of Goo Corporation is (normal) Rain Rain Windy Windy, (3d) Dikki Painguin, or (destroyed) You Can't Stop Progress. If you haven't already, you should get the full soundtrack from Kyle Gabler's site. It's awesome.

I already got it! ^^
It so cool! ^^
I saw it in the 2D Boy site Wink

MOM4Evr wrote:
If it's still showing the "Barbie" image for you, it's a Drupal bug. He changed the image yesterday.

That´s right! I changed it ^^

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
No - you misunderstood again - I asked WHY DID he put the barbie image BEFORE as if he's a boy (I know he changed it and I do see it). I can't explain any better. If you still don't understand work it out by your self - what I mean.

Its not Barbie, its Nicki Minaj Wink

Wikigoo-4evr wrote:
Finally somebody exactly my age. But what was the point to have barbie image as yours? Thata ridicualous and LOL. By the way I'm at school's computer adn this keyboard is rubbish and some weird girls annoying me about from year 9 or 10...

You´re my age? Cool!
Its not Barbie, Its Nicki Minaj Wink ^^

4 EVR and 4 EVER INVASION!!!!!!! XD

Quote of me and one of my friends (female) talking:
´´ If I´m your ex, it means YOU´RE MY EX! Shock Awesome!!!!!!! ``

-.-` XD LOL

MOM4evr wrote:
'Cause he felt like it.

Sorry I didn't understand you, MOM.

Thanks, Puggsoy now I know who it is.

he said that image was nicki minaj

I understood but WHY was it Nicky Mijay?

because nicki minaj is his idol.
do you understand now wiki?

What is idol? Even goo bomb doesn't know what it means.

idol = role model

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Nicki Minaj 4 EVER wrote:
My fav. level : Beauty and the Electric Tentacle
My fav. song is the song in the Beauty and the Electric Tentacle level
and
My fav. goo ball is probably the Baloon lol

I forgot to tell you, I also like the Red Carpet Extend-o-matic song ^^

-.-` XD LOL

Nicki Minaj 4 EVER wrote:
I forgot to tell you, I also like the Red Carpet Extend-o-matic song ^^

Awww yea. That one is particularly epic. The full version on Kyle's site is a must-have in any playlist. Smile

I never got what was so awesome about that song, although everybody seems to like it. But it has been a while since I've listened to it, I'll check it out again (original and soundtrack version).

It's just a groovy dance tune, I guess. Besides, the story behind it involves chainsaws and nuclear physicists.

What you mean? Shock

-.-` XD LOL

To quote Kyle from http://kylegabler.com/WorldOfGooSoundtrack/ :

Kyle Gabler wrote:

25. Red Carpet Extend-o-matic
I wrote this in 2001 as a joke for a music class in undergrad. Only the beginning of this song is used in the game, and for only one level, but it has become one of the most requested pieces of music. So, here's the "full song", but it comes with a warning - this song is designed to sound like every cheap 90's dance song ever made. The singer is great though, an astrophysicist named Jessica. I gave a her a chainsaw for her wedding and we never spoke again. The end.

Astrophysicist. Not nuclear physicist. My bad.

MOM4Evr wrote:
To quote Kyle from http://kylegabler.com/WorldOfGooSoundtrack/ :

Kyle Gabler wrote:

25. Red Carpet Extend-o-matic
I wrote this in 2001 as a joke for a music class in undergrad. Only the beginning of this song is used in the game, and for only one level, but it has become one of the most requested pieces of music. So, here's the "full song", but it comes with a warning - this song is designed to sound like every cheap 90's dance song ever made. The singer is great though, an astrophysicist named Jessica. I gave a her a chainsaw for her wedding and we never spoke again. The end.

Astrophysicist. Not nuclear physicist. My bad.

XD
The song its cool ´cuz it has a 90´s ´´smell´´ (hopefully this makes sence) ^^

-.-` XD LOL

Substitute the word "feel" for "smell", and it makes perfect sense. "Smell" generally refers to something you smell with your nose, rather than something seeming like something else. Though we do use it in phrases like "Smells fishy to me"... good grief, English is complicated. No worries. I get what you mean. Smile

hey,why do we automatically assume if something "smells" we think it has a bad smell? maybe they mean smell with their nose, or something.

smell pretty much means detect, like a nose for crime or smell you later or something smells fishy or something like that... (Ellipsis)

-_-

Especially because we use "feel" in the same way in different idioms, meaning any sense that we don't have a name for. You feel pain (nociception), you feel dizzy or off-balance (gyroception), you feel your ears pop (pressure-sensing? Is there a name for this?).

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Atmospheric pressure imbalance?

Favorite level:observatory station
Favorite gooball:common
Favorite music:graphic prossecing unit On piano

I made goomods.

Gooey goo wrote:
Favorite level:observatory station

Umm, let me guess - you say that it's your favorite level only cause it's the second easiest, right?

No,because on the computer,you can do a lol spoof

I made goomods.

All can, you can break the island! Laughing out loud

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

dan250 wrote:
because nicki minaj is his idol.
do you understand now wiki?

Nicki and Rihanna are my idols! ^^

-.-` XD LOL