What is your best WOG level/Music/ball ???

144 replies [Last post]

My best level is Ivy towers .
And best music it's in World 4Level 4 .
And best ball is ivy .
What is your ???

Well, I haven't played the original WoG for a while, but I'd have to say that my favourite level is probably Regurgitation Pumping Station.

Favourite music is the music from MY Virtual World Of Goo Corporation (DikkiPainguinLoop). And my favourite ball is probably... common Laughing out loud

My favorite level would be MOM. (no duh, right? Tongue)
Music: Red Carpet Extend-o-matic. The full version from http://kylegabler.com/WorldOfGooSoundtrack/ is particularly epic.
Goo Ball: BombShaft. Because it's cool-looking and underused. And stares at you creepily.

Also, random interesting fact: There's a professor in my school who's related to Kyle Gabler. Like his dad or something.

Well, if he's that closely related you'd probably be having lunch with Kyle and stuff. But that's pretty cool, you should ask for his autograph (Kyle's, not the professor's).

MOM: Really? EPIC!

But I'd say Pokey, Best of Times/Ode to the Bridge Builder/Brave Adventurers, and...uh...Water Lock.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Well, Kyle lives nowhere near here, and the professor is in Biomedical Engineering, so me being in Computer Engineering and all, I've never actually seen the professor. And barging into his office saying "OMG YOU'RE RELATED TO KYLE GABLER?!?! CAN I HAVE HIS AUTOGRAPH?" probably wouldn't go over too well. Tongue

Wait, it wouldn't? Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Mom: LOL! Totally!

As for my favorites:

Favorite balls: Any of the gooballs that explode! HEHE! >)

Favorite Music: strat_loop or the music from Upper Shaft/Burning Man

Favorite level or levels: Hmmm... let me list from most favorite to least:

1. Deliverence!

2. Regurgitation Pumping Station!

3. Horizontal Transportation Innovation Committee! (Even though it's totally the hardest level in the original game period!)

4. Graceful Faliure!

5. Upper Shaft!

6. Burning Man!

7. Blustery Day!

8. Weather Vane!

9. I could keep going but that's enough... Tongue

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

I always liked Hang Low, and RainRainWindyWindy was always my favorite track.

Horizontal transportation innovation commitee
Temp_Islandam
Simple common (no other)

MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

I personally fancy the Z-Bomb goo.
The best most totally amazing music is probably the full version of Rain Rain Windy Windy, but I don't like the normal version.
Em, the best level is probably (all of this in my opinion, of course) oh gee that's tough. Maybe Second Hand Smoke. I like how you can experiment in so many ways with that one.

If a house that weighs 100 pounds (it's a small house) has five birds inside it and the birds start hovering in the house, does the house still weigh 100 pounds?.

Hello again, MOM! Smile

MOM
MOM's picture
Addin Author

Wink I was wondering if someone would say something.
Hello Goofans again!
I might not stay or be here for long, but just saying hullo! However, I KNOW that when they get that uploading bug fixed I'll probably be back.
-MOM

If a house that weighs 100 pounds (it's a small house) has five birds inside it and the birds start hovering in the house, does the house still weigh 100 pounds?.

hello. i see you still don't have a mouth Tongue
great to see you back. Smile

-_-

More !
What is your best CUSTOM level ???
What is your best CUSTOM balls ???

gotcha
chocolate (my gooball, never published)

dan250 wrote:
gotcha
chocolate (my gooball, never published)

lol

what's so lol about that?

dan250 wrote:
what's so lol about that?

When you said chooclte i remeber a joke ! lol !
Thanks for that !

chocolate is a gooball I made
It was meant to be in the level 'tower of chocolate'

Anyone know what is the name of my best music in the editor ???

hmm...
I forgot
I can't check it
wog downloading:55%

see the res/music folder and play the music

How ???
The ogg tayp didn't work with me !

wait which music?
the 'graphic processing unit' level music?

Gotcha and Glow.

kidkidaaa1 wrote:
The ogg type didn't work with me !

You have to have a media player that supports the .ogg format. Windows Media Player is lame and doesn't support it, even though it's an open-source format that'd be relatively simple for them to implement. You can download a media player such as VLC or SMPlayer, and it should open them fine, or just use Audacity to play them.

origonal level: prouduct launcer
origonal ball: recthead
origonal music: rain rain windy windy
custom level: to much to say!
custom ball: all to good!
custom music: there all very good to listen to!

today is a goo-d day | billy2000's levels http://goofans.com/user/10648 | This account is no longer in use.

For a reason I think this all is not something to make forum about.

I don't play many custom levels or balls, so I'll just choose two of my own.

Level: Ferris Wheely
Ball: Gloo

On Ogg Vorbis's website, you can get a plugin for Windows Media Player playback. It should still be natively included though.