How in heck do I manage to stuck that there!

24 replies [Last post]

Haha, that happened to me once. It's not supposed to do that, but sometimes it can hit the circle just right and stick.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

The geometrics of WoG strike with their weirdness once again Tongue

Ke, ke... I haven't had so weird system before but I had some other glitch. Well... It wasn't accidentally cause I was looking for another way of finishing de level by getting on de top of de wheel. It didn't work so I made it originally. If it stucks just retry de level. If you have no idea how to finish de level just look in de youtube.

By the way if you wonder why I say Ke, ke then that's what I say to stop laughing and I'm not joking cause I say it in my real life.

in yo face goo-ton!" the gravity-defying goo taunted.

-_-

LOL, taunting way of getting stuck!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Check this out - you can even make fun of this:
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6633/76workspace1032.png

OH GOD THAT TOPIC!

I don't remember it one bit! Tongue

Oh yes, I remember that. Didn't Joris make some jokes about Pavke and DavidC, then edit his two OPs to remove them?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

OH YEAH! No I don't remember. Tongue

It might be in the logs. Let me check...

EDIT: Yep. Here.

Joris wrote:

Post jokes that are related to WoG,Gootool or mods.I've got 2.

How Mr.Croft keeps addin authors from posting bad addins.

Mr.Croft: You're not going to post that,are you?If you do,I'll die,you know?

NOTE:I rephrased one scary clowns line.

What does Pavke do when an extremely large Utility is uploaded to Goofans.

Pavke: Zip it,*points pistol at the guys nose*or I'll pierce that big nose!

Guy: That could be a problem...

And then some sort of explanation that I can't find in the logs.

Guys I got a question. How do I get into Gameground tester? Cause when I open gameground.com it shows me an error!

I don't know, but when I did it, I never got the badge.

May be it's just for moderators?

Nah

The badge was for testing the beta version of the GameGround World of Goo software. Blue for if you tested it, and gold if you won their contest.

So basically, you can't get it anymore. It's a shame, but it does show who the goo veterans here are.

I did test it since I was around, but my badge never came...

puggsoy wrote:
So basically, you can get it anymore.

You mean can't get it anymore. But how if it shows an error when you click on the gameground text to activate it? If you can't get one then it's not necessary anymore. But if it works then HOW?

It doesn't work anymore. I unfortunately was taking my leave of absence during that contest, and didn't get a badge. It was for testing a new feature and the opportunity is long-gone.

Yeah, sorry, I meant you can't get it anymore.

Shame... But how do I get other badges like kleptomaniac as I've been collected more than 1300 goos on original levels and have almost all level OCDs? How do I get badges? Through uploading new towers through gootool or something?

Yep. Except the xml parser is broken, so you can't get those badges atm.

momo1526 wrote:
Reminds me of this topic: http://goofans.com/forum/world-of-goo/general-discussion/1333

weird loop....
1. a while ago, people started talking about world of goo jokes, then about 2012.
2. in 2012, people talk about world of goo jokes and post a link to the original thread.

-_-