Level Creation Contest #2 - The Void

81 replies [Last post]

Laughing out loud MOM, that was the effect I was going for a month ago when I said it in the op. I'm the one with the bad puns. Tongue

And the results are...?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Me, last Big smile
just so you know that...

...I WILL BE LAST
because I'm always last
(At everything, especially at sports day)

Sorry, I've been busy. Eh, I'll give you guys another week. Tongue

(jk I'll do it tommorow)

Zoop zop zippity bop

Garfield

I hate Mondays

I might sound like a broken record, but don't forget to email me.

But good that you didn't start without me, I was gone yesterday.

And the results are...?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Puggsoy, I forgot your email, but basically just play all the levels and email me your decisions in terms of order. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.)

The results will come tommorow, most likely, depending on how soon he emails me. I'll play the levels now.

EDIT: On second thought, forget that. There are only two "legal" entries. (if you forget about puggsoy's) I don't think this was enough of a success. This almost seems like a handout. I'm sorry, but I don't want to give any of you my money unless there are some losers. If everyone wins, how was this a contest?

Oh well. At least I have a new level for Another Planet.

Hm, OK then.

It kinda fits for me anyway. In addition to heaps of homework, the PC's been playing up today, and it's only started working really late. As a combination, I probably wouldn't have given you my decisions for a few days.

Now I'm just wondering if I should enter the next one. Seeing as this one had too little entries, maybe I should enter the next one. The more entries the better, you think?
But if, during the next contest, we have reason to believe there are a lot entries, I'll be glad to judge again.

In any case, it was fun making this level Laughing out loud

Okay! I'll play the levels most likely, but in a few days. I'm going to be busy. I got back together with my girlfriend earlier and some buddies of mine are coming over to watch The Matrix. Smile

I'm not going to waste my time on Goofans because the results might be done
So I will come back next week,
Anyway I got homework to do and my newest level
'Bulletin Board Systems'

Okay, thank you for participating! I'm sorry you couldn't compete for a prize.

FIRSTLY: I'm not going to win because my level is...
SECONDLY: Even if I'd win, I wouldn't accept the award
I haven't got any chances of winning.
so there was no point wasting time to make a ....... level for a contest which I'm not going to win it.

By the way, see what I found
MODEDIT: Who stinking cares?
Fun isn't it

Wow, 15 posts in a row. Um... thanks?
Also, please don't post random links to webpages that aren't on-topic (or at least slightly on-topic). Kthxbai

But did you see it MOM
I'm trying to say that I will spend some time there.
And some time watching CBBC

But I also found that they made a online vote engine
They tested it by episodes from 'The Sarah Jane Adventures'
Of course I voted for my best episode.
You could make something like that on goofans
Sorry, I need to go watch CBBC
See ya, later

my hard drive is broken, so i couldn't finish my level.

-_-

@sohbet: what? btw that link in your sig is considered spam. please remove.

I just said he's a spammer.

AP, I just said he's spam. No, honestly, I didn't see your posts until after I posted. Darn Goofans doesn't let me delete my posts.