PSP Idea?

11 replies [Last post]

Dear 2dboy:

Would you make a PSP port of World of Goo? Devkit is released with GPL-2 license and I would like to buy something like that.

Or released as a mini PSP/PS3 game.

This is a fan site and nothing more. Smile 2DBOY themselves never really go on here, and even if they did, I doubt they would spend many more hours of coding just to bring the already universal game (anyone who has a computer can play) to the PSP; not to mention, how would you play? There's no touch screen for a cursor, unless you mean the NGP, which isn't even out yet. If you would still like to speak with them, they have a contact form on their site.

Or just email to ron/kyle at 2dboy dot com.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:
Or just email to ron/kyle at 2dboy dot com.

They hardly ever reply when people use their actual emails. I think they have a whitelist for their inbox, just because they receive so much fan mail. I would use the contact form. They check it every now and then.

That's strange, though. I wouldn't think that they receive much fan mail at the current time, since World of Goo has been out for a while now. And I would think that the contact form would just redirect to their standard inbox. Dunno, though.

By the way, who knows in what is working 2d BOY this moment?

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Little Inferno, presumably.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Well, that's what Kyle is working on. I have no idea what Ron is doing.

ON TOPIC: I have no idea how you'd play WoG on PSP/PS3. I guess it's possible, since Microsoft managed Halo Wars on XBox 360, but like most people here I don't think 2DBoy would bother to go to so much work for such bad gameplay.

exactly...maybe kinect (In a imaginary way) would be a tremendous experience.

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

I think it would work fine with the PS3 move. It would just be like on Wii.

Good point actually, I forgot about Move.

But PSP... bleurgh.