Maybe some good news

24 replies [Last post]

My mother has a windows computer and If she purchases the my custom wog, then I might be able to use the level editor. Bad news, how do you get the custom wog?

I made goomods.

Huh, what do you mean?

The Custom World Of Goo.

I made goomods.

It is just a custom world of goo. You can't dowmload it, or it would defeat the whole purpose. It is the WOG that has mods.

-_-

Err, I still don't get the sense of these sentences:

Quote:
... I'd she purchases the my custom wog...
Bad newsw do you get the custom wog?

Whoops Puzzled

I made goomods.

Do you mean, you want World of Goo on that computer? If so, it would depend on where you got it in the first place. If you got it directly from 2DBoy.com, then you'd just need to revisit your old download page and download the Windows version.

I think he means or the 1.3 patch, or the custom WoG folder were GooTool install mods.
Gooey, if you need the patch, the link is in MOM4Evr's signature, otherwise custom wog is only a folder where GooTool copies the entire game and then install addins.

I WANT THE

CUSTOM WORLD OF GOO

NOT

WORLD OF GOO

I made goomods.

AS WE HAVE BEEN SAYING...

WHAT. CUSTOM. WORLD. OF. GOO?!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

THE ONE WHERE YOU CAN PLAY CUSTOM LEVELS

I made goomods.

Oh my god.

To play custom levels, you use GooTool. You don't buy any "custom world of goo". You download GooTool. Then you play custom levels on it. There's no need whatsoever to "purchase the my custom wog".

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Then how come...DARN IT!!! WHY CAN'T I JUST PURCHESE THE DARN GAME!??

I made goomods.

Albino Pokey wrote:
Oh my god.
Oh, hi! Tongue

lolsnap

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Mygod wrote:
Albino Pokey wrote:
Oh my god.
Oh, hi! Tongue

*facepalm* How did I not see that coming?

You get the Second Awful Username Joke of the Month Award. The first one went to Momo1526 and MOM4Evr when we were singing Bohemian Rhapsody. Tongue

gooey goo wrote:
Then how come...DARN IT!!! WHY CAN'T I JUST PURCHESE THE DARN GAME!??

You haven't been talking about purchasing the game so far- you've been asking how to get a "custom World of Goo," which is an absolutely ludicrous thing to ask about. If you want us to answer a question you're asking, ask the question IN MORE THAN ONE SENTENCE. Describe what it is you're asking in at least four sentences, saying in detail what exactly it is that you want, otherwise we won't be able to understand what you want. So far, you're communicating in a couple terse words, often not even a proper sentence at a time. And get mad when we can't read your mind and understand what you aren't asking. If you want help or if you have a question, ask it. And ask it fully. We can't answer a question if you aren't asking it. You aren't even speaking in proper sentences in this forum topic so far.

You don't purchase it..

GooTool is free for download.

ah.. sweet memories this is the same problem like the last time and again with the same person Laughing out loud

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

( more like bittersweet) ba dum tssshhh!

-_-

hahahahaha... thgir era uoy

Don't you mean ʇɥbıɹ ǝɹɐ noʎ?

yes... yes i did

Albino<br /> Pokey wrote:
You get the Second Awful Username Joke of the Month
Award.
What's the Second Awful Username Joke of the Month Award?
And how to get it?

sorry, only the Third Awful Username Joke of the Month Award is available, no matter how much a fan of World Of Goo you are.

-_-