New theme for Goofans.com

50 replies [Last post]

i think it would be no problem to build a firefox extension wich changes the theme (the header/footer/bg images on goofans and a couple of css colors) right now.
but it would be an external approach and would get complicated if the images would need to have diffrent sizes in different themes, or if you want to put in something special...

david and xanax are working on a normal "internal" solution, on the site itself, and i guess it's "easier" to customize it that way. so no need for "Goosonas". (although the idea is cool) Smile

| Fly Her to the Moon (with Antigravity Goo) | Infinitive Windows Freezer (unlimited Goo playground) |

No, I mean the UI for it, how the menu works, but it would be on the site itself.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

you know. A chapter 3 theme would be cool because it uses that brown and white winter style. it would have a spiky ground with bone goos on top of it and the bone goos mouths will move when you move your mouse over them. it will also have snow flakes faling down the screen. a wog corp (and an ish wog corp) theme would be cool too.
p.s.I think the themes tab would go great where it shows your user name and all the buttons under it.

I'll work on that one! Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

great! I hope it turns out GOOd!

Red carpet would be cool too!

PS.Personas would be cool

More ideas: like Ode to the Bridge Builder, Ivy Towers on both sides of the content, Welcoming Unit with animated chains of Goo

For the moment, I only planned to make this Red Carpet theme. David and I are still working on it.

But right after this theme goes "live" I'll start working on our unofficial fan-made wog2 project.

Come chat with us !
http://goofans.com/irc.php

I'm making images for the rest, if you can make an expandable script so that it's easy to add more.

I think it would be cool to be able to build a tower on a theme.
Maybe not on the upcoming Red Carpet theme but maybe for another one Smile

http://2dboy.com/forum/index.php/topic,544.0.html

Come chat with us !
http://goofans.com/irc.php

Wow, that's cool! Maybe a goo corporation theme?

Okay, how did they DO that? Puzzled

I tried to make WoG Flash, but the strands got messed up when 2 goo balls are on the same Y.

Remember: AP, you ARE NOT Kyle Gabler. Sorry. Being able to build goos on the web page would take a tremendous amount of flash phisics. Really hard. WoGCorp theme is still possible, though. But do you want it to be Normal, ISH, or Destroyed? (let me guess: DESTROYED. Wink)

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

I think the new theme should be saved for the World of goo aniversery. Smile (Oct. 13)

Look at this: CLICK ME

There's also a glitchy JavaScript version.

To avoid any lawsuits: I did NOT make this! I found it on the 2D forums.

Wow, its so cool!

Try to add too much balloons to the construction with solid point!

Yeah. I tried that a minute ago (before i even read your comment! Laughing out loud) and guess what:

too many balloons + one goo frozen = CRAZINESS!!!Tongue

I'm playing Minecraft. My username is theMineMaster2. If you want to see my Cartoony mods updated, then be a Mac user and find a image editing program that isn't confusing for me Smile

how do i make balloons?

Click on the bottom green part.
And really old thread, btw.