¿ǝɯ dʃǝɥ ǝuoʎuɐ uɐↃ

14 replies [Last post]

ɔpıʌɐp-

¡op oʇ ʇɐɥʍ ʍouʞ ʇ,uop I puɐ uʍop-ǝpısdn pǝuɹnʇ sɐɥ ǝʇıs-qǝʍ ʎɯ 'dʃǝH

Tongue
¿sıɥʇ ǝʞıן ǝʇısqǝʍ ǝɥʇ dǝǝʞ ǝʍ uɐɔ

¡ǝɯosǝʍɐ ¡ooʍ

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

˙uǝʞoɹq sı xoq ǝɥʇ uı buıʇɥbıןɥbıɥ puɐ 'pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ ǝɹɐ xoq ʇxǝʇ ǝɥʇ uı sʎǝʞ ʍoɹɹɐ ǝɥʇ ˙ɥbnoɥʇ 'buoɹʍ sı buıɥʇ ǝuo

˙˙˙ʇıɐʍ 'ou ɥo

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Mah text be upside down! Oh noes!

Is this a joke? Hope it is. never seen a website upsidedown. I'm getting dizzy. Sick

oh, good, i'm not dreaming. i seriously though i was in a dream.

-_-

This is a good joke, never seen anything like this before. Once I realised it was April 1st I lol'd.

Got a problem though: when I start typing, I automatically scroll to the top (or bottom, in this case) of the page. Right now I can't see what I'm typing until I scroll back to check.

By the way, for Windows 7 users: you can turn your screen upside down to make viewing the site more comfortable: however your mouse will be inverted Tongue

puggsoy wrote:

By the way, for Windows 7 users: you can turn your screen upside down to make viewing the site more comfortable: however your mouse will be inverted Tongue

That is what I am doing now! Sigh...

Whew! I finally get rid of this! I removed these tags on the class of body:

-webkit-transform: rotate(180deg);
-moz-transform: rotate(180deg);
-o-transform: rotate(180deg);
-ms-transform: rotate(180deg);

WOO! I CAN SEE I MEAN I CAN'T WEE I MEAN DERP! Much better than the April Fool's prank I was planning. Bravo! Smile

hello my name is oog32 (goo23)

this is very insane
its hard to write something.... okay anything!!

anyone fix this!!!!!

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Mygod wrote:
Whew! I finally get rid of this! I removed these tags on the class of body:
-webkit-transform: rotate(180deg);
-moz-transform: rotate(180deg);
-o-transform: rotate(180deg);
-ms-transform: rotate(180deg);

How? I'm pretty experienced with browser settings but I dunno how to do this.

I have a solution!

Since all of the gravity is reversed, we just need to add a new LinearForceField with a force of (0,-20) and it will go back to normal!

Now, does anyone have a working copy of WooGLE? Mine fell to the ceiling and I can't get it down. Tongue

I am here to announce that the site is back to normal (for me anyway). We have been saved!

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/flintoff-arm-pump415x500.jpg

@puggsoy: I'm using Chrome and pressing F12 will make it fun. Tongue