SUP guys! still remember me?

11 replies [Last post]

it has been a while since i last played WOG, and sadly i cant ever play it again...
but it makes me happy that one of my creation is still on the "most download" tab
and yea... hope you guys still remember me...

P.S I really feel great to know that this Community still alive!

- goo23

P.S.S hello mom4evr you are still my biggest hero in the world of goo... nice to see you again guys...

to: David, AP, thenoobtester(sorry if its wrong), PeterB, Wikigoo, Goomatz(if he still around), MyGOD, and the rest of the people...

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Hi, Goo23! Welcome back!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I am? Well, hooray! <3 Also welcome back.

What's the issue with you not being able to play World of Goo again? If you bought it from 2DBoy or Humble Bundle, you ought to be able to get your key resent.

Wow I got mentioned. Laughing out loud
Welcome back anyway. Tongue

Welcome back, goo23! Still using your colorful whistler mod, it's the best!

Hey, goo23, you're back! Welcome back Smile

-_-

Hey man, welcome back!

hi guys! oh yea forgot to mention Puggsoy & Kirdneh & Movildima
btw what happened lately i sure missed allot of stuff going on

@Mom4evr: sorry i cant tell you guys, it is a personal stuff...
but it does not meant i don't love the game anymore,
i deffinitly want to play if i can

@Movildima: Thx, it really is one of my legacy Tongue

How is the modding going on? is it still going frequently? is there still any big modding project that used to be going on?

and oh yea the oldies(us(the old guys)) never actually post allot of new mod these days Tongue

btw any update on little inferno?
it seems that little inferno community lost its "BOOM!" sooner than WOG...

Well, I am a moderator now, you know Wink
I'm currently working on a mod manager that is a user-friendly way to install mods using MOM4Evr's(Daxar's) liTools. I hope it can revive a bit InfernoFans.

goo23 wrote:
How is the modding going on? is it still going frequently? is there still any big modding project that used to be going on?

As far as I can see there are still people that make mods.Although not that actively as before. Sad

Hey Goo23, Yes I'm here frequently checking for new addins and such, although I'm not posting very much. Welcome back.
Wow, movildima congrats on becaming a mod.

Hi goomatz long time no see! and yea! congrats movildima! dont forget to crash and smash those spam!!! Smile

Thanks guys!