l
(dot)
c
o
m

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Nicki Minaj 4 EVER wrote:
Gooballs Of Fire wrote:

Nicki: No this isn't the first song I've written! But trust me, it sounds A LOT better than the first one I did write!

I didn´t said I don´t like the song Smile
I just wanted to know if you did your 1st song just for goofans Wink

No I wasn't thinking you didn't like my song, I was just pointing out how much better this one is than the first one I wrote.

@ Momo: OK! I'll send you the parts ASAP... (Probably tommorow cause I'm tired and need to get to bed as well as a little sick) Tongue Sad

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Coolio, I totally understand tiredness and stuff...

hey red, how's the engine going?

-_-

kirdneh wrote:
hey red, how's the engine going?

EGAD! I TOTALLY FORGOT! *codes furiously*

LOLZ! We would be making beautiful music for nothing without a game engine!

Hello!
I just wanna tell you that my basson is being fixed (It had a problem), so, I can´t study my part while it is being fixed -.- (obvious)

4 EVR and 4 EVER INVASION!!!!!!! XD

Quote of me and one of my friends (female) talking:
´´ If I´m your ex, it means YOU´RE MY EX! Shock Awesome!!!!!!! ``

-.-` XD LOL

Here's a new idea that I had for the music recording...

We could make an interesting sort of music video if each of us recorded video as well as audio when we played the piece. You wouldn't have to show your face or anything, for example, I could aim a camera at the keyboard from above and crop it in to my hands on the keys. Then, we could tile the videos together.

So, what do you think of the idea?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

virtual music video? good idea!

-_-

For fun or game or what? Puzzled Laughing out loud

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Just for fun, but with the music from the game.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Okay, it's been a while, but I have a new update.

My friend Cthulhu, who plays viola, said that he'd be interested in joining the orchestra, and Aereauxanother friend (who is changing his screen name) who plays cello is interested as well.

So now we have a pseudo-full strings section!

Snare drum, Bass drum, 3 toms, Crash Cymbal, Hi-hat, A random pair of egg shaped maracas, acapela: momo
viola: cthulhu
cello: AP's friend
violin: me! (i am actually getting much better at it)
drums: gooballs
bassoon: nicki? (i think he left though)

who did i miss?

-_-

Check the OP. Wink I have a list there.

Ok, so should I send you the viola and cello parts AP? Then you can get them to your friends! Smile

Sure, I'll forward them on.

(256th Post!)

I can do SOME trumpet. Not like some sort of expert, but if the music isn't too hard (ie. above high-school level) I can do it Smile

Yamaco! - Every Gooball ever
Computer! Y U get virus?

Can you play trills or fast sixteenth notes? If not, I'm somewhat limited to writing the music for the game, though the theme I have now isn't that complicated, just simple 4/4 and 6/8 syncopation and sixteenths, no runs. Smile

Maybe the title need to be: "goofans presuming instrument "Skills" orchestra"

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

I can play trills, and I can probably do fast 16th notes. So send me the music Laughing out loud.

Computer! Y U get virus?

What's your e-mail? Write it spelled out or else spam bots can get it.

t
h
e
n
o
o
b
t
e
s
t
e
r
(at)
g
m
a
i
l
(dot)
c
o
m
haha, screw you spambots Laughing out loud

Computer! Y U get virus?

Yay! We have brass now! I'll add in trumpet parts to some of mine.

Just out of curiosity, what's the highest note you (personally) can play on a trumpet?

Uhh... it depends, usually a Double-High D, SOMETIMES a Double-High D#
Reliably, Highest note I can play is a Double-High B
so my range is about 2 and 1/2 octaves
And also, update on musical stuff and shenanigans
I'm doing pretty well on the Trumpet 2, and I will start practicing Trumpet 1 as soon as I get Trumpet 2 Recorded

Computer! Y U get virus?

Nice! That's great. None of my music goes above that.

Personally, my range on trumpet is up to Treble C, so I just wanted to check. It's not my best instrument.

I've got some new music almost ready, but I need to know one more thing first: vocalists, what parts/ranges do you sing?

speaking of music, I came up with a quick, creepy loop, but audacity is being annoying Laughing out loud
but once I get it working, you can listen, and see how it sounds

Computer! Y U get virus?

OK... Now we just need the Flute/Piccolo Soloists! Tongue Otherwise my song will be empty!

I am a drummer and also i could be compositor.. i have enough knowledge

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Great! What type of drums/percussion?

And if you come up with some music, just post it here and we'll play it!