"Goofans Orchestra"

277 replies [Last post]

Oh. Hmm... :/ well I'm working on the main menu theme now. I won't finish it tonight, but It'll be closer to done! Smile Wink

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

RedTheGreen wrote:
It's from Terraria. That music was always a little annoying to me.

hehe xD

But I'm trying to show how well they used strings along with everything else
and Red was right, the cave bats are annoying as hell x_x

I have a suggestion. Maybe not in a big place, maybe not in a significant place, but in some place we should have this kind of music:

Due to playing Ocarina of Time 3D I came across this in the windmill, and I've been listening to it every day since. We should totally have something with the same atmosphere, also in some random place like a cafe or something.

YES! I loved the soundtrack for OoT. My friend got the 3D version recently, beat it, and now "lent" it to me. (the last two games he lent to me he never asked for again) Now, I'm currently going through the game again in 3D, and let me tell you, using the gyro controls of the 3DS to look around in 1st person is FREAKIN' COOL YO!

But yes, I'll see if I can find time today to cook something up with that kind of melody.

Nintendo always has the best soundtracks. Synthesized, licensed, or orchestrated.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Here's one:

.be

nintendo music=awesome.
speaking of zelda music, did any of you get the four swords anniversary edition? it's free!

-_-

REALLY? Link?

Howitz:Wow! That music is amazing. I never played the game, but isn't all the music in it composed by Chopin?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

@mom: it's in the nintendo 3ds eshop. do you have one? (3ds)

MOM4Evr wrote:
Link?

heh, it's a Link link. bah dum tchhhhh Tongue

-_-

That music was cool.

@Howitz: That music is very awesome and inspiring! But I feel like it just repeats the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over... and infinitely! Deffinetly matches the title... but they could've at least added SOME variation!

@AP: Da Dun CSHHH!!! LOL!! XD Laughing out loud

P.S. I've officially made my office hours. So when you need me to reply or for something PLEASE only comment after 5pm so I can reply. Any time before that it will be a while/LONG wait before I do!

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

I'm assuming you mean EST.

Gooballs Of Fire wrote:
@Howitz: That music is very awesome and inspiring! But I feel like it just repeats the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over... and infinitely! Deffinetly matches the title... but they could've at least added SOME variation!

I showed the extended version because of quality issues. The actual music is only about 2 minutes long xD + its the main battle theme. I think it repeats like 4-5 times in that video

Albino Pokey wrote:
Howitz:Wow! That music is amazing. I never played the game, but isn't all the music in it composed by Chopin?

Nope! Some of Chopin's original piano pieces are played during scenes, but the one I showed you guys is done by a present day composer.

Anywho, this is what I meant by "using strings" xD

@Red: No I live in Colorado, so Mountain Time.

Howitz: I agree, that piece does make very good use of strings.

So that's 6pm EST? Not all of us are EST, but since 2 of us are (James/MOM) we tend to use that time zone for everything. I myself am Pacific.

I'm Central.

central.

-_-

I'm not sure... so is it add an hour or 2 to mountain time to get EST or what?

:S :\

You COULD google that. Tongue

OK for EST I'll only be availible at 7pm to 1am or later (except mondays) in CST from 6pm to 12am or later. Got that? Or if they are rather late hours then you can just post or e-mail but I won't respond until then. Tongue

I'm CET

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

I'm UTC+2. And since EST is UTC-5, that means I'm EST+7, right?

Right.

??? I guess... This is so confusing. Oh, well. Tongue

How are you confused?

What's the difference between CET and CST time? And what is UTC time?

Google, perhaps, may have the answer.